Grasscity needs to update for iOS 5!!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by bmitchlove, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"Enemizz"']

I have nothing running in the background. When I try to view my subscribed threads it just crashes. I deleted it, then I installed it again and it still has the same problem. It works fine when I just view random threads but it seems to be crashing only when viewing subscribed threads.[/quote]

You don't have anyone on your ignore list, right? I had a problem with that before. The ignore feature seems to be incompatible with the app. Would it be a big deal for you to restore to before you upgraded and to upgrade again to see if it helps?

2. im loving os5 expecially with osxLion

3. Lol naww I don't wanna go through all of that. It's no big deal right now. I can wait it out to see what happens.

4. Completely understandable. lol At least check your ignore list and make sure no one's on it, though. :smoke:

5. I love iOS 5 as well. I am really enjoying the notifications and new features. I am waiting on the GC app to be fixed though. I tried removing and reinstalling a ton of times doesn't work for me.

6. It runs correct for me on IOS 5 for some time. As i am an IOS developer also , been using iOS for some time now. We will not upgrade our application until the move to new servers are complete.

7. Well that blows -___-

8. Enabling newer version of the application effects our Board performance a lot. that is the reason we are not updating currently.

9. Giving it another try but doesn't seems promising

10. Can't open subscribed threads with the ios5. it just closes the program instantly.

11. gnik: your servers get overwhelmed a lot. I totally understand what you are saying.

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!

NONE OF YOU MENTIONED WHAT MODEL PHONE YOU HAVE!

Mine doesn't work. I will try a re-install a little later. I am running iOS 5 on an iPhone 4.

To those out there with the app working what model phone do you have??

12. By the way bro, I am no iOS developer but I know web design quite well. I do not know the type of bulletin board system you use but there is always the ability to create a mobile template. I do not know Searchlight so I may be completely wrong.

13. Good point.

Can't open subscribed threads. iOS 5 on a iPhone 4 :)

14. Same here.

15. 3GS running ios5 here. I can look at boards and subs but if I open a thread or a PM it crashes.

16. Just waiting for me to view em haha

Attached Files:

17. I think I am about 35 threads behind because of my iphone app crashing! LOL

18. Ok here is an update: I can open unsubscribed threads but I can't open subscribed threads.

19. UPDATE???? That's what we've been saying all along :)

20. using 3GS running the new ios. crashes when i try to open subscribed threads. easy way around it is to go to current then participated. no problems going that route for those having the same troubles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.