Grasscity needs to update for iOS 5!!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by bmitchlove, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It keeps crashing on me ): anyone else having the same problem?

2. Wrong section yo..

Feedback Section

3. Yeah it crashes on me some times. And it would be nice to see our likes we received and all that

4. [quote name='"Enemizz"']Yeah it crashes on me some times. And it would be nice to see our likes we received and all that[/quote]

Agreed.

5. Haven't tried it yet, just upgraded to iOS 5, so I'll check it out and report back. And to the person saying "get a PC" this has nothing to do with that dude...chill

6. Yeah I just updated mines. Non stop crashes. I'm sure it will be fix by the end of this week though.. Hopefully

7. my 3GS seems to be working quite fine

8. Agree I can start the app but if I go to actually open a thread I'm subscribed to it just crashes. Sure it'll be up soon though.

9. [quote name='"LIsmoker"']

Agree I can start the app but if I go to actually open a thread I'm subscribed to it just crashes. Sure it'll be up soon though.[/quote]

Yeah I hope. That's what mine does too. It's very unfortunate

10. Well for now I'm just using my computer and enjoying the new iOS 5 anyway.

11. Seems to work fine here.

12. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']Seems to work fine here.[/quote]

Yeah it's starting to work normal now, but sometimes it will just stick on a black screen :/

13. Ditto- software opens but crashes when opening a thread.

14. It seems to be only happening with subscribe threads

15. [quote name='"Enemizz"']It seems to be only happening with subscribe threads[/quote]

That and sometimes just random threads, but it always used to do that.

16. I had a problem with random crashes before iOS 5, by since I've upgraded I haven't experienced any issues at all. You may want to try deleting and reinstalling the app, as I've heard this resolves most issues with apps not working correctly after the upgrade. Hope this helps. :smoke:

17. I did what you said and it's still not working. Guess I gotta wait until a new update

18. Is it possible you've got something else running in the background that's causing a conflict? I'm not having this issue at all and I used to, so I really don't think it's a problem with iOS 5 or the GC app software themselves. :confused:

19. I have nothing running in the background. When I try to view my subscribed threads it just crashes. I deleted it, then I installed it again and it still has the same problem. It works fine when I just view random threads but it seems to be crashing only when viewing subscribed threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.