Grasscity Mobile App - your thoughts?

Discussion in 'General' started by taZox, Feb 10, 2014.

1. I find it quite difficult to use when I'm high (which is the only time I use it) like right now I'm having a hard time figuring out how to see my old posts. It's tripping me out. I think it's hard to navigate.

Anyone else use this app regularly? Do you find it easy or annoying to use?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. it's meh. there's way too many stickies to scroll through though.

3. I have only used it on my computer like 3 times. I think it's rather easy.
    If you are trying to view your posts go to members and click on yourself. Click posts, Then scroll til you find what you're lookin for.
    Hope I could help

4. I think its a helluvalot easier than sitting down and using a PC, i don't know where shit is on the actual website

Only time i do use the actual GC site is for the gifs in the laugh you lose thread every now and then

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I just use the mobile version on my phone. The actual app is okay but I rarely ever open it.

6. I use the android app. Have no issues with it. It serves its purpose

7. For some reason it just doesn't work on my phone. It used to work fine, but it keeps coming up with a loading error I think... Everything else loads fine though, so it's not my connection. Tried re-installing it as well to no avail. Regardless of my personal phone issue though, it was good. 

8. Don't bother with the settings. The app sets itself

9. #9 Deleted member 629842, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    I've gotten used to it, now I really like it. It's nice for when I'm in town.