Grasscity love

Discussion in 'General' started by The Green Toker, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Where is the grasscity love. I remember when I would post everyday and have nice conversations with people. These days you just go into a legitimate thread and about 10 out of 11 people have under 100 post and are trolling the site... Idk if I'm going to stick around much longer grasscity :/ It hurts me to say this, but we have too many fucking trolls and I'm tired of picking through all the troll comments. Go on one single thread then show me there's no bullshit in it..

:(

2. take care brush your hair

3. First one to make a rant like this that didnt join in 2011.

I have to say, the ability to make these kids turn red is a great incentive for me to stay.

4. The trolls came, pilleged our village stole our woman raped our wives, killed our kids.

THOSE DAM TROLLS :mad:

5. #6 The Green Toker, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    Yes, the red bar is nice.. However, I think mods should go around giving people infractions if they spam random shit like the poster above me. The trolls have gotten worse since 2010. That's about the time we got our first troll in a long time.. Remember this one? Look all dat smoke dude... its crazy. haha
    I have already brushed my hair. You are one of the trolls I'm talking about..

Yea man, it sucks bad. Trolls is so BAD. They climbin your windows, snatchin your people up, tryina rapem so ya need to hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide your ip address cause they trollin everything out there...

6. #7 ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao :laughing

7. Oh, they do. We just dont have enough mods to do it, and the mods we do have cant be on here 24/7

8. Wow i recognize you yeh all you do is troll/spam every post i see of yours you post some random bull shit :mad:

9. I have said it before and i will say it again, you need to become a mod dude

10. I cant. I would ban people just for making stupid posts

11. You must stick around in order to make it to the promised land my friend.
    The grass is greener there, and the trolls are non existent

12. I got a yellow card. Infraction, it's called, I think.

Um... before I say anything further, I want to ask the MODs, if it is allowed to talk about the infraction I recieved.

Can it be made public, or is it strictly confidential?

I don't want to be breaking any more rules, you know?

13. Yeh...:laughing: there ass better not post pointless shit then :D

14. I hope the trolls don't :eek: LEARN HOW TO SWIM

15. That's what happens when a site gets popular.

Sad yes, but not much you can do about it.

Although the handful of nice marijuana enthusiasts on here is enough motive for me to stay :smoke:

16. They're killed on site

17. No, only take it up with RMJL or the mod that gave you it

Trust me, they cant swim in our waters ;)

18. Think of it this way i'm on the plane i'm on my way but it's a 4 year flight :(

19. I have no issue with it, I'm totally OK with getting the yellow card, I deserved it.

I don't want to bitch about it, I just want to share it with fellow GCers.

I'll bet most of them have never even seen a yellow card.

I just want to kind of 'show it off', you know?