Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity, I need your help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I posted a thread about a month back that was about how my 24 year old bro ratted me out about smoking...for no reason. Anyways, my parents promised a drug test, (yes, I'm 18...just to clarify that for all you trollers out there) with severe consequences if I was caught again. My question is, they still haven't tested me, even after they left for the weekend to our vacation home (which is when I always throw parties and they know and expect for me to either drink or smoke). I talked to my brother and he says he felt sorry for what he did by ratting on me, bought me some brew, and told me that our parents aren't gonna DT me. What would you guys do in this situation? Appreciate the help, and jealous of all you fellow stoners out there for being able to toke :smoke:

2. What exactly can they do to you? Do you live with them? Do they pay for your car?

3. I live with them, and I owe them 2 grand on my car. Stupid ass me, I bought a bimmer when I was 16 while working at a grocery store. Didn't know the quality of money yet.

4. Hmmm idk man. I don't know your family, but this sounds like a ploy to get you in trouble. I would keep your guard up.

5. yeah, good call man...thanks.

6. if they haven't tested you yet i'd say they are waiting for you to do something suspicious maybe? i duno just my two cents. i would just be really careful if you decide to go ahead and smoke.

7. [​IMG]

Hopefully your bro really has your back.