Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity i need you to know

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RubberUndies, May 5, 2012.

1. I need you all to Do this.......

Go outside, take deep breaths of all the fresh air and close your eyes...and imagine a huge Saturn planet in the sky super close to you...

Then you feel a slight warm breeze on your face.... You reach to your side and feel a full fledged lightsaber and realize your on tatooean home of the nerkins which are the sworn enemies of the wookies.... You see x-wing 750's soaring above the sky...

Once you do that you can really feel like you were in star wars for a min or two o_O

2. I'm assuming you have to be pretty baked too, haha.

3. [quote name='"Slammo"']I'm assuming you have to be pretty baked too, haha.[/quote]

Long ass T-break..... First night back and Smoked hash oil, keif, and two bowls smeared with hash oil and keif...... i was in star wars in my head man i swear to god.....

But yea i just wanted people to talk to... How are you ?

4. yeah your about as baked as me bud! maybe a lil more. naw nvm your way more baked than me i been moderate high all day though.

but yeah wats up with the high life haha!

5. [quote name='"awdcivic"']yeah your about as baked as me bud! maybe a lil more. naw nvm your way more baked than me i been moderate high all day though.

but yeah wats up with the high life haha![/quote]

Super high watching the will ferrel movie where he gets kicked out of his house...its fucked up man this Chinese friend steals his woman....but he is drunk too much.... Also if could be in your own dreams which would u pick

6. #6 awdcivic, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    lolwuut bro. i dont really watch movies so idk what ur talking bout. i only really watch if its just right in front of me at a friends house or something.
    but im just chillin in my room. been high all day lol.:hello:

oh but if i could pick my own dreams id probably fight a monster and become famous lol!

7. May 4th is Star Wars day eh!

May the fourth be with you

8. lol that was my facebook status today, May the 4th be with you.

9. damn i really want to try this star wars idea....i have a thc infused lollipop i need to eat.....then i shall join the jedi warriors in an intergalactic fight to save the wookies =]

10. Hey, it's also return of the fifth now!!!

...ba dum tsch

11. [quote name='"rhapbus"']

Hey, it's also return of the fifth now!!!

...ba dum tsch[/quote]

Haha yess.

12. Did you get that from the movie avatar.

13. star wars sucks

14. never seen it