GrassCity has reached critical mass

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoner Link, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOOM!! Whatchu gunna do about it? :cool:

2. Smoking critical mass as I type this.. Hahaha... :smoking:

3. Grasscity reached "Critical Mass" 1-2 years ago. Anyone from a couple years back can tell you the 'vibe' has changed. Most of the threads are the same old ish but once in a while a great thread comes up. Like a diamond in the rough. It is what it is. One change I notice is all the advertising. Not just the Ads that pop up, but the fucking advertising in posts themselves. (the orange words underlined). Sometimes the Ads are in posts multiple times, sometimes in people's user titles.

4. From the 8 months that I've been here, if you post enough and spend time here, you get to know most of the blades.
    I think it's a community for the most part.

I

5. I'll agree with this to an extent. I was browsing the forums in 06ish, I didn't start regularly posting until a year ago or more. What made GC interesting was the classic blades who always had great stories and comments. Even though those guys don't post anymore, or have been banned, plenty of upcoming "GC OG's" are being made every day.

Tits.

6. While I agree with you that more are always being made I believe we lost a lot of stories due to forum regulations, and you can't really be as open as you want anymore, it's all a little more PC.

I've got tons and tons and tons of stories, but a lot of them revolve around "unmentionables" so I can't exactly put it all out there.

7. Yeah, the charm of old GC was that anything and everything was open to talk about.

8. Yo! It muthas like u that make this just another public chalkboard u need to start posting meaning ful stuff kinda like this thread only with picturesbof buds or women!
    Hope this answers ur question. :wave:

9. It's evolved, it may not be what it used to be, but it's still great.

10. I hope you are joking, its posts like that and yours with terrible grammar and spelling that the OP is likely referring too

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

11. Hey jerks, I'm still here!

12. dark red = donation

light red = long term member

13. Damnit :p

14. How much you need to donate?

15. i am grasscity's critical mass :cool:

16. Things change, people change, the forums change, more change is coming as well.

It is what it is.

These threads never go well, they end up mod bashing and no one wants that.

So...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.