Grasscity forums have gone downhill

Discussion in 'General' started by Lithium, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright I\'d like to get something off of my chest. This forum has recently become some what hostile with \'hard ass\' people and it\'s really bugging me. One reason I\'ve loved grasscity is because I could always come here blazed and make meaningless posts, and there wouldnt be someone saying \"dude ur a fucking idiot\". Just stupid things like that made it great. But now there are so many put downs, and it\'s just discouraging. I always thought that was something for other forums, and that\'s why I loved this one. Everyone was like family. It was like a true hippie environment. It seems to me everything has gone downhill.... I\'d like to hear your opinions. And for all the hard ass stoners..... well, fuck off.

2. i havent been here very long but i have noticed a lot of hostility between people, whether it is unstated sarcasm or w/e ive noticed it, you arent alone

3. I agree that there are a lot of jerks here lately (not naming any names), but there are just as many new people that rock my socks off.

Most of the jerks get called on their shit anyway, though.

4. which there will always be assholes and jerks no matter what... but most of us get along MOST...:) toke on

bubbles

5. do i knock your socks off hempress?
    [​IMG]

6. you said hardass :) teehee.

7. and btw, bubbles... your a FUCKING BITCH.

:0

:)teehee

8. that the new heat your are packing ipack? haha that beats the piece you had on their earlier lol

9. yo plum my high ass will murder you moer fucker...HEHEHEHEHE

10. maybe its a ny thing :)

11. I can\'t even find my socks when you\'re around [​IMG]

12. yeah, i had to take \'em back to the old school with the ancient jedi weapon

13. holy shit, you fuckers replied quick. and bubbles, i\'ll kill. you play any video games?

14. uhhh not really...i mean ike what?

15. my internet pimp status just went up a notch

[​IMG]

16. yeah so did mine some how i just smoked a pound of dank in 2 hours dude..wow im such a pimp whore big bitch ben

17. like fucking halo or counterstrike or any shiznat like thizzat. i got some kickass new shit that lets me play any snes game i want with people across the country, fucking spiffy.

18. i used to play halo...gimmie some shit on it and ill go buy it...hehe

19. its free, hit me up on AIM and we can play some mario or something stoner style haha.

xdoimakeyousweat

20. i dont got aim just yahoo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.