Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity Community Appreciation Thread!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rippedmofuck, Jul 6, 2011.

1. So this morning i awoke just like any or another. Simple. Normal.

----

I worked throughout the day, then when i got home i was in a really, different mood. I had been thinking of grabbing some bb (budweisers n bud) all day. I Can remember going home, after practically have been like fiending all day..

---

---

But first there was something i had to attend to. Three months prior i had purchased seeds from a friend, it felt amazing when they hit my hand, but i had done my research for a while, I knew I had the knowledge basically, it was just if i could implement it correctly that was the fun part.. I've been here since 2009 on grasscity, and GC community members get the cred. It has all the credit for everything, great community and for questions I have asked, they get answered. My knowledge base like almost is exponentially expanding every day just reading and even by helping others i learn more...

Anyways . Back to the story.

---

I got home quick has I could, speeding for sure 40 over, but it being perfect since the road was clear.
    ---

I hit the ground running, dark black clouds hanging over my base with the coming sunrise. I grabbed my keys and quickly jogged over to my side door. Unlatching the lock and firmly shutting the door behind me, i approached my area. went to took a look at my 2 ladies growing healthy and strong and it hit me my appreciation for the herb. Like it's a hard feeling to explain, It's not just like i hated it or love it extreme, just that this was my first growing and the feeling I felt was amazing to have this great herb and stress relief.

Now for the abusers or haters..

:smoke:
    ----
    :smoke:------:smoke:
    ----
    :smoke:------:smoke:-------:smoke:
    ----
    ----

----
    ----
    ----
    :smoke:------:smoke:-------:smoke::smoke:
    ----
    -------------------------------------------------------------:smoke:

-------------------------------------------------------------:smoke:------:smoke:

-------------------------------------------------------------:smoke:------:smoke:-------:smoke:

-------------------------------------------------------------:smoke:------:smoke:

-------------------------------------------------------------:smoke:

----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    :smoke::smoke:
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----

==============
    ==============

I cracked the beer and had grabbed my 2gs of highs; rolled up just for my solo session. The smoke was great, and was probably the most enjoyable sesh i have ever had.
    After all... i it wont be too long till im smoking some homegrown. :D:wave::smoke:

More to come, maybe a grow journal or whatnot. why the heck not, ya know?

Thanks 200th post marker and i'd thought to take the time to say hello:hello:.
    -Rip.

2. nice man sounds like you had alot of fun