GrassCity.com SmokeOut

Discussion in 'General' started by iMhigh, Jan 14, 2003.

1. I know you guys have heard of the LAN parties that gamers throw every now and then where a bunch of computer geeks meet somewhere and play games. Well, I don't know if someone has ever suggested this or has ever done this before but I'm suggesting that many of us bud smokers get together sometime. Think about it: All of the people that you are used to talking about smoking with and sharing experiences with on this forum getting together at a decided on location and smoking out. Everyone gets to try out weed from different locations, everyone sharing bongs and pipes. We could have a blunt rolling contest, a best bong, best pipe contest and best weed contest all in the name of weed and getting high with your fellow tokers.

Anyway just a thought or dream that I have and I thought I should share with you guys/gals and see whatcha think.

Puff, Puff, Pass!

2. I just smoked a joint and I thought about that, if it happens Im in.

3. Any peeps in canada, specifically Alberta, I would be glad to blaze up a phatty :)

4. I'M FROM MANCHESTER,ENGLAND SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA,IN FACT ME AND THE LADS ARE GOING TO AMSTERDAM 10TH OF MARCH IF ANYONE CAN MAKE IT BE IN PARADISE COFFEE SHOP JUST OF THE MAIN SQUARE AT MIDDAY LOCAL TIME,I'LL BE THE ONE WITH THE MAN CITY TOP ON,WE CAN ALL GET WASTED AND GO AND SEE THE LADYS WITH THE RED LIGHTS!!

5. yea im down for that too

6. I'm across the street.. Lets fire one up!!!!!

7. Sounds very cool but i'm afraid we might have some undercover fags monitoring the site.

8. What makes you think that? I think we would definately outnumber the narcs even if there were any here, there's too many of us now.

9. Yeah! I would love that! Let's all find a nice big sucluded place and party on! can we have it in the States? Those who play a musical instrament,we can bring them too,and have one big jam session! would'nt that be cool?

10. i think if you were to have a party like that it would have to be in the capital of weed....AMSTERDAM.....no forget that, woody would have it too easy and critter would be on a plane for days...lol....Peace out....Sid

11. Well Im from Northern CA and Im game.

12. How about grasscity country parties, we all meet in a city in our country and then we group up to other partys all over the world, im down in Ont, Can.

13. Seriously, if people are interested this could be something that we can get together. Just think, this could turn into and annual thing and meet new people everytime while still keeping in touch with old friends. A lot of people would have to travel somewhere, but that is half the fun of doing it.

Puff, Puff, Pass!

14. Yeah, that sounds good.. I also think in order to get an accurate count, you need to count the number of members that can travel to any given spot in the country (or world?).
    Put me down as long as it's in the U.S. (possibly Amsterdam too?)

15. Hatebreeder, wouldn't that be funny if you and Nubbin have allready seen each other and never knew it? Maybe you guys work together and never had a clue...now that would be funny.

16. YEAH!!! Light it up!!! ..... U.K.

Attached Files:

17. hey that sounds really cool. i would luv to meet u guys. it would be a blast. unfortunately i would not be able to go anywhere in the world. got the hubby(non smoker) and my kids. but u never know. i'm in sask. canada. i hope u guys can figure something out. that sounds like a really good idea.

18. Sask. Canada- you're a lonnng way from me in Colorado!
    Thats a trip tha you're a smoker and hubbys not. I remember reading a while back that you were having some probs. Thats cool hes back w/ you again.
    Anyway its good to post with you all, I llike the idea of a big gathering. Doesn't sound realistic tho cos we're all scattered literally around the globe.

19. A few of the members have met up in the "real world". Its always an oppurtunity for a good bowl and hopefully good conversation. :)

ick

20. Shameless Bump!

Puff, Puff, Pass!