Grasscity CIG BREAK thread

Discussion in 'General' started by MilkyIlladelph, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I haven't heard that word in probably eight years. Back in high school we used to say it's bogie time when you were going to a bathroom/stairway to smoke.

It was a ghetto ass school and the rentacops really didn't care. If you ran they'd chase you for about twenty feet and give up.

Plus a lot of the time there would be someone smoking a roach or something and they'd usually give you a hit. But if not everyone had one hitters and nicks and dimes were plentiful.

I remember sitting in a class with about 15 nicks in my pocket and I could sure smell it but nobody said anything. Not even the teacher standing right next to me.

That school was crazy. 3000 something kids and you could walk down any hallway and see at least one deal going down.

The lunchroom was a fucking zoo we had riots and shit people throwing chairs someone tried to steal a cops gun and got beat the fuck down.

Ok I'll stop rambling now you just reminded me. Oh and to answer op's question I smoke Newports.

2. I'll only have a cig every now and then, and when I do:

[​IMG]

3. Do all Canadian cigarettes have a black lung or heart pictured on them?

4. [​IMG]
    picked these up yesterday because i wanted to smoke a menthol. not that great IMO but still a decent smoke. the menthol in theses just tastes kinda different

5. No theres lots of other ads without gruesome pictures. I hate it when I get a pack with gruesome picture :eek:

6. The first time I smoked one of those I threw up.

7. Newport 100s & Marlboro 27s all day

8. #68 MilkyIlladelph, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Late night cigoot

9. i'm gonna go out for a bogie right now! enjoy blades.

10. Pall mall menthols my negro. I dont smoke too much but i enjoy the taste every once in a while

11. I think they have them everywhere but the US? I've seen those in Mexico, Canada, Spain, London, etc...

12. turkish royals :love:

13. Yeah, and other pictures too. I think these are all of them.

[​IMG]

edit: no, that's a lie. I know there are others too because I have one with a baby on it right now...

14. Just picked up another pack of Camels :rolleyes:

15. Hell yea bro, smoke one down for me

16. [​IMG]

Favorites, by far. I switch between these and Camel Blues. I get sick of the strong menthol taste sometimes.

17. I personally can not stand menthol one bit, id rather go without lol

18. I just got off work. Normally i'll get home, get prepped for after smoking, then walk outside into my closet, toke for like an hour, then smoke a cigarette, while drinking either a beer, or an energy drink. Once all is said and done, i'll smoke a second cigarette.

But i have bronchitis right now, so i'm gonna cut it down to half an hour..

19. weeeeew just ran out to sunoco to grab a little spirit of the american, had to get out of bed.... time to go out for another one :smoke: lol