grasscity chat??

Discussion in 'General' started by phunkyphil, Feb 5, 2003.

1. irc.netgamers.org

#grasscity

..the new unofficial grasscity chatroom!

check it out, OR DDDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached Files:

2. omg make it on gamesnet. i think its one of the most active irc servers. soo many ppl idle everyday for online gaming clubs, clans, and radio stations.

3. IRC GROOVE FUNK.. WE GOTTA KEEP IT ALIVE!!!!

KEEP IT ALIVE

KEEP THE IRC FUNKY

KEEP IT ALIVE

KEEP THE IRC FUNKY

this could be completely awesome if lots of people come

FUNKY IRC GROOVE

SMOKING ALL OF THE REEFER
    IN THE APARTMENT

MUAHAHAHA

HAXXOR

4. still think it should be on gamesnet US. my comp is down at the moment but myself and MANY others use it daily. when i start my comp i start up AIM and irc:gamesnet to see whats up with all my friends and cs ppl. ppl go on DALnet to dl stuff, im never on there for very long. i do like to dl skate vids. movies dl way faster than kazaa. mIRC pwns

5. its pretty much just for grasscity members though, so it doesnt really matter what serv its on

6. get more idlers if on gamesnet. +more ppl will idle then want to join grasscity. i know MANY gamers that smoke marijuana.

7. I'm having quite a bit of trouble connection to Dalnet, I read recently that they've been having a lot of trouble with DOS bots (I only barely know what I'm talking about so don't ask me what that means if you don't know, I won't really be able to explain). Whether or not this has anything to do with my problem I just keep getting a message saying that the server is full. damn it. if you move it over to efnet (or whatever) I'd appreciate it.

8. nevermind, got it to work, no one's around tho

you fooz

9. DAL net isnt that stable..could find a better one

10. irc.netgamers.org

channel =

#grasscity

I will have a bot there asap, with available access for all etc, many commands, everything you'll need, aswell as I'll start work on my own personalized bot to answer grow question etc, tho i'll need alot more information.

11. irc.netgamers.com

is the server

#GrassCity

is the channel

I have people there already, friends of mine, come idle n chat n all that fun stuff!

Will have a bot to keep things under control asap, and to distribure ops n all that fun stuff.

12. bump* ;)

It'd be nice if you mod's could make this a sticky so that anyone who wanted to know the unnoficial IRC server could get on without having to search around the forum.

13. couldn't get on dalnet, came to netgamers.

14. yea i saw u vat, i was afk tho, come back !

15. netgamers it is..

although the chat doesnt seem too busy atm

16. sweet dude i'll be there

17. awesome.. me and toosix are on right now as well

EVERYBODY JOIN THE GRASSCITY CHANNEL RIGHT NOW TO GET FREE MONEY!!!!

18. See, its good once people start being there :p

19. Yeah it would be nice to have a lot of grasscity members in there.

20. can u just post a link...to stoned to work that shit