Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grass City shop question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MA5K, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Hello fellow blades, 
                       Ive come across a problem ordering from the website, I thought maybe yall could shed some light on this for me; I would be greatly appreciative. Basically, when i put in my credit card information, all it says is "Transaction declined." No reason, or anything; just says that and I have to start over. I know i have money in my acc, and i know the card information is correct. Any thoughts?

2. Clear your cookies, history and restart the browser maybe

3. If you are from the US it is most likely because your card does not allow international transactions. Many prepaid cards don't allow them, and many banks have them blocked until you call them and tell them otherwise. I tried to use my debit card to pay for a gc membership and encountered the same problem.

4. I also encountered this same problem with a pre-paid Walmart card, but honestly, unless it's a glass piece like a bong or pipe, Amazon has cheaper options or the same item, just cheaper!