grass city purchase.,

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by skater420man, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ok so i just bought i bong and a grinder and it said estimated time 7 to like 25 days or whatever but then it will say like look at order and reorder does that mean it didint purchase because i dont want to wait forever and it not come any one have any ideas??

2. I could just be entirely too sober right now, but I'm having a hell of time figuring out what the question here is.

3. hahaha i bought some stuff from here for the first time and it said at the bottom of my order this payment is paid but not yet closed what does this mean i have no clue. im a little high and im new at buying from grass city so need some help.

4. Why wouldn't you just buy a grinder at a local head shop?

5. I'm assuming you used a credit card or similiar...Probably just waiting for the funds to clear, or it will close when it is delivered. Just an assumption though, I've never ordered anything from here.

6. because i bought a bong too and wanted to use the discounts as an advantage. but does anyone no if ive paid yet from what i have said so far i think i have but not sure.

7. it means that GC has created an invoice with your payment. aka they wont close the deal until they are sure that it has been delivered to u. i got my first order over a month ago and it still is displaying the same message u just described. dont fret it too much, it will come shortly

8. wait you still have not got your shit and its been that long??

9. no no. i ordered my bong in february, around the 15th i think. i got it about 6 weeks ago, but it still displays the same message u said. so that message has no relation to when ur order will arrive.

10. ok thanks i just dont want to reorder it for no reason because i almost did lol :bongin:

11. you say you bought on 15th February,and got that i suppose on the beggining of March,arround the 6th or 7th,but i bought on the 14th of March,and we are at 22nd of April and nothing arrived until today.
    Can i start thinking that the thing was cought on arrival to Lisbon?
    I also read on a site that can also take 6 to 8 week`s to arrive ????
    I need some answer`s,i am getting annoyed with the situation and do not know what to thkink,if i was f.... by Grasscity,or i will get it,or it was cought????

12. I rechecked my order info and i was mistaken. I ordered 0n 3/15 and i received it around the first week of april. the 5th or 6th. so it took about 3 weeks to go from Amsterdam to Pennsylvania in the US. It is illegal to ship bongs to my state (a fact i learned after i ordered) and it got through customs and to me without any indication that i was doing anything illegal. you will not get in trouble for ordering a bong, but it may just take longer depending on where your located. best thing to do is just b patient.

If it takes more than 1 month to a month and a half i would contact GC and ask them whats up

13. Well my friend,like i said,i bought on the 14th of March,today is the 23rd off April,and nothing yet.
    And i live in Portugal,Europe,the same fuc..... continent.
    And now you say ur from Pensylvania,US.
    Fuck me.
    That`s what it is,or the shit is lost or got caught.
    Cause the time it passed...
    Na.It`s gone forever.

14. OscarZetaAcosta- You have my quote as your signature...word!!