Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grass City Purchase

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bhoward3, Sep 11, 2005.

1. We'll I recently got a job outside school, and have to pay some debts off but i found myself with about 300 extra dollars from the last 3 weeks of working. So, what better than to treat myself to some new pieces and a nice bag of dank. Tonight (because I'm still speculating), I'm going to purchase http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/mjgcmph1.html and http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/erdichro1.html . I absolutely fell in love with these pieces and I need to buy them. Now. But whatevers left over after the total amount I'm going to buy some dank with to Christen these new pieces. Comments/concerns/ideas relating to these pieces. Input would be greatly appreaciated since this is a quite expensive purchase.

2. dude those are both both both both both both very very very very very wicked wickd wicked wicked...

im buying half ounce tonight

3. Nice, I only have about 3 grams of some nice no name headies left, but if I keep it in moderation it should last me until about thursday when my dealer can bring me the dank cuz my cars fucked up lmao.

4. LOL i love weed:)!!!! and money

5. I'm also thinking about a slide for my bong, but I'm not really diggin the ones here...I want one I can load like at least 3/4 gram into.

6. I HAD a bubbler that would hold a gram to a gram n half

7. I like those pieces, but I don't think the second one (green 'n purple) is worth the money. It's def a unique piece and all and if it's worth the money to you then by all means go for it, but it wouldn't be worth it to me.

8. are you sure about those colors? keep lookin around before a final buy.

9. i love those colors lol

10. i would say the spoon just beacuse it looks fucking badass!

11. hell fuckin yea

12. Those are nice

13. Good choices thats a nice hammer dude and a nice price man have fun I raise a bowl in your in honor of your purchases.

14. Dude, that spoon is going to FUCKING RIP. I guarantee it. That lump on the side has the carb. It's fucking huge, I can see it. The carb is kinda like the one on my old bowl, http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/ertds7.html

Plus, the coloring on yours looks sick. It'll look even better when the resin starts to accumulate, too.

15. ^
    and you know those $100+ spoons are thick as hell and hit real nice... i like em... are you gonna post some pics when you get them?

16. ordered them last night, yeah ill post pics when they get here but i need to save up for a digi cam first or a scanner. any of you know any good digital cameras for cheap? mayb my best choice for 150?

17. oh my god dude! that is the sickest spoon i have ever seen. seriously. it's a little steep price, but i might just buy it...

18. Actually, the spoon I got wasn't very thick. It was weird, it was almost like it was ceramic instead of glass in some places. It was solid, no doubt, but 1 fall from my lap onto a pool deck was more than she could handle, the poor baby.

Anyway, I got her back when she was $100, and it was well worth it. I had tons of people tell me she was the best pipe they had ever smoked out of.

19. pricewise check out the xl acrylic on the last acrylic bong page. 97cm...

20. i like the bub but that spoon is fucking tight, its not like anyother piece. the price may be a little higher than i would buy ( for that price i would buy a bong) but its still tight and if was cheaper would buy it