Grass City = My Family

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Illusionist, May 2, 2009.

1. Everybody on here with the exclusion of a few as holes are so supportive. Its like my family away from my family, ya know what i mean. show love for the greatest city on Earth/web

2. Weeeerd man! haha im geeked up so hard.
    I love coming here and talking to people especially all my fellow trippin'/soul searchin' fools because you are the only people that understand the other dimension and its amazing.

im rambling. shit.

3. ROFL, I'm high as shit. One Love. :D

4. I can be your cool uncle that smokes you out sometimes lmao. :D

5. hahaha i smoked my DMT dealers uncle out today. illusionist was there. he was like, one puff, thats it. than 10 mins later hes like one more man lol

6. lmao. And you have a fucking DMT dealer. Damn you people are fucking lucky its hard as fuck to even get shrooms forget LSD or DMT around here. Any acid you try to buy is most likely bunk.

7. they say the green is bad but how can that b when all that i see looks...ok F all that im just high as hell. Mary Jane supports the most close nit, farthest spread, well organized, otha motha type family connection. I dont even kno you guys but i already feel the warmth from all your bongs, pipes, vaps, and gravities...

8. YEAAAAHH that was funny as shit man, hes like "what are yall doin" at first from outside the door. then he pops in ands like "let me get a puff, im spose to quit but..." then he leaves and comes back in 10 minutes, :eek:k one more" haha, that dude was great

9. I love the random fucking people I meet that I never would have if I didn't do drugs.

10. lol well i just know a friend who has amazing psycadelic connects among other things. this guy has pure MDMA right now. i dont fuck with that roll, but many people in pandora would cream over that. hes tryin to get som cid

11. idk man i was talkin to cottons, he has a point. mollie maynot be as bad as we percieve, read this. its long i dont expect you to read it all, but it kinda changed my view on it.

event:http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...-articles-good-information-beginners-etc.html

12. look i always knew that it was used for severly fucked up people. but i mean were talking depressed people who are terminally ill ad are gonna die, this shit made them happy as fuck. i have no use for it. thats way too mood altering. i only do other drugs besides weed for discovery and meaning, not having an 8 hour orgasm

13. oh trust me you soul search on XTC.

14. aggreed, im just saying the dangers from iit only show in large doseages. still not plannin on doin it any time soon and if i did itd be from "the dmt guy" . hes the only one id trust

15. DMT is my favorite drug,

16. Yea GC is the shit. What if, just outta nowhere one day, it was gone??!!

I think we need to host a separate website where we can all join as a safety net incase something like that happens. Wow, if the city suddenly dissappeared, id lose contact to so many people i talk to everyday. Internets crazy

17. Ill make one in a few days, but i dont want people to use that instead of gc that'd be like competition and id be forced to delete my site.

18. yea, just call it like

TheGrassCityBombShelter or somethin lol.
    Nobody would start using it over this anyways, it'd be cool to have a backup place though - i couldn't imagine waking up one day and not being able to browse the city and chat up with its blades

19. Grasscity rocks!