Grass city is great!!

Discussion in 'General' started by DaNgK D, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Its so great i been on here for a couple hours tonight right now being 409 in the morning and i have to wake up at 630 for school tmo :0 lol i need to get some sleep
    Great place be here tmo:wave:

2. i feel bad for you man

3. Yeah I have a shitty day ahead of myself as well... fuck you insomnia... fucking fuck you.

4. word ^ but i dont have anything ta do tomorrow so im going with it... which is fucked up lol... but i cant sleep.... :confused_2:

what am i supposed to do?

and to OP yes :smoke: it sure is

5. I'm going to skip rope and go run 5km at the gym lift and swim... Pass out via physical exhaustion wooooo

6. right now?

7. I've got a lot of shit to do tomorrow (Today) But i'm wigging out on my ADD medication, so i'm good :D

8. Man, that's how I lived through grades 10 and 11 (sophomore and junior year for americans ;)). I use to sleep for 3 hours max, and wake up every morning groggy, and drink an energy drink and have a cig on the way to school.
    Plus so many school morning "scat" after days of drugs we can't mention :p

And grasscity is great :D I'm alone, drunk and high tonight and enjoying GC a lot. :p

9. Killerkush i suffer from the same shit but there are someshit that helped.

wait till you are fucking sleepy and then sleep
    incense always helps
    leave the ac on or a fan, just for the vibration

could brush the fish,that would help you sleep,

10. WTF?

I have chronic insomnia, but I am getting to bed at 2-3 with meds I take at 11. I tried taking them earlier, but they kick in real fast sometimes and then I am falling asleep too early.And if I wake up early I am in more pain due to Fibromyalgia, so I want to always sleep in.

11. Haha

That's why medication is like artificial sleep it's just not enough and the wake sucks cause they chemicals will stay in your body im guessing for at least 12 hours, try to sleep without them

12. Yeah I got it done... Just getting back now after a sauna session too cooking up an omlette and going to ass out.

I worked a graveyard shift here over my break at uni and I haven't recovered from it yet. I do sleep when I'm tired but it happens at awful times of the day... I start classes next week and I really need to get my shit together.. I normally work out, eat a big meal, take a shower, brush the fish, then turn on the cold... HAHAHA

13. Just woke up have a little head ache i never slepr so little o well prob sleep at school lol:eek:

14. You want me to come over and pull the fire alarm for you?