Grass City Clan?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bradlogic, Oct 11, 2010.

1. That sounds hot. So damn simple haha

2. Ok im gonna get a poll started but b4 i do, can someone confirm somthing 4 me Xbox players, i heard u guys cant have offensive CTs. i.e. Tits, kkk(see this 1 alot on psn) cuz if its true then WEED is prolly off the list of possable tags.

3. game of choice-Mondern Warfare 2
    xboxlive gamertag-LEGITxSMURB 420 and my other one is iT3ABAGurSISTR (gets banned alot also on 6th name change ha.)

4. 360 here. I mostly play CoD:MW2.
    GT: KushGotMeShell
    Send me a message. :cool:

5. Lots of people with 420 in their name, and stuff like that.

6. Whats some good reccomended games? I like she shooters like bf2 and COD but bf2 is dead and I dont own COD

7. Nope, you can have weed. That's what mine is :cool:

8. For online play or single player?

9. Ok
    any of ur other WEED budies on GC. If not, i think they should join or we' ll prolly DQ it as a possable clan tag. Unless nobody really cares about stealing a clan tag. lol

10. nopee I only got a few friends on XBL. I don't care about "stealing" a clan tag. I've never seen a WEED clan but I just started playing again. We could have a team of 5 and each have a word to a sentance as a clan tag. Example; "WEED" "is" "goin" ''kill" "YOU"

11. Thats cool but too exclusive. Want to include all GCGs. Speaking of which be sure to join Grass City Gamers.

12. I'm SO DOWN.

I play:

Halo Reach
    Call of Duty (Moderns)
    Medal of Honor

Gtag: Blackk Label HR

13. lol anyone who plays counter strike 1.6 hit me up. Ill own you.

14. Hey guys, gonna be out of town for a few days. Be sure to take care of your TAGS and MEMBER PROFILES in the GCG group.

Keep this page going though, I'm getting about 2 new members a day.

Once we reach about 25+ I'll spruce up a an easier way for us to make us an official page instead of a forum.

Pack it, smoke it, play it.

15. battlefield bad company 2. From what i tried of the MOH beta, seems like a good game ( pricey though ). Black ops looks legit ( again pricey )

16. i have xbox 360 halo reach and halo 3 and i have ps3 mw2, bfbc2 and black ops soon :)
    xbox gt: leshunter27
    ps3: milesliemilove

get @ me :bongin:

17. Tunes707 is my GT.. on XBL on PSN its tunes707

18. Lol @ Wii's 1% :cool:

19. I'll be playing Diablo 3 when it comes out lol