Grass City Clan?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bradlogic, Oct 11, 2010.

1. xbox360
    gt: uncorkedpiano
    ps3
    psn: unkindburrito

90% I'll be on the 360, ps3 is movies. Also have wow but currentley not playing waiting till I see how cat plays out. Normally playing late at night:smoke:

2. StarCraft ! Send me a PM if you wanna game

Channel: Clan wEEd @ USWest.battle.net

hahaha - clan has been alive for nearly 4 years.

D2, wc3, sc, sc2

3. I'm down I don't know how many matches I could really do but I could probably do some. I have quite a few games but I have played a lot of Reach lately.

Gamertag: Pollock123

4. pretty sure I've either played with you or against you.

GT - STEEEEEEEEEEEEZ (13 E's, I think, its st then all E's then a Z so there isn't any room to add letters)

I'm playing MoH right now, L4D2, MW2, and NBA2K10

5. God damn kids and their playstation 8s and Nintendo Virtual Reality.

When I was a kid I had N64. I got a Playstation 2 and many, many years later that PS2 broke down, leaving me alone with my N64 again.

I vote Nintendo 64!:hello:

6. Haha! I still have my NES, SNES, Dreamcast, and Playstation with the portable screen still in working order. If I was really feeling nostalgic I could bring down the ol' station wagon Atari that's sitting in the attic.

All that aside, the reason why I'm doing this is if people have the ability to connect to one another on here, why not? Just one more way to strengthen the Grass City Community! :) Trying to add good sportsmanship to the already good vibes and good people here.

7. I still have my NES SNES JAGUAR PS1 I started on a COLECOVISION with cassete tapes:p I think it would be cool to get a bunch of people together with thier old gear and go nastolgic One guy brings the sega master another guy brings the turbo grafix 16 get a chance to play games for systems you didnt have or games for a system you did have but maybe wernt able to aquire.

8. We have a GameExchange that they do meet-ups kinda like that. Everyone brings old consoles and games and sells or trades, kinda like a swap meet. It's really cool or you just sit with people and play. Kind of an old console expo. xD

9. That sounds RAD!;)

10. Anything on the 360
    Gt: mike1337

11. GT: I Jonyboi I

Currently playing Reach.

12. I think this is one of the coolest ideas ever.
    My gt is the same as my gc tag. PS3 all the way ( xbox is ok i just dont have . Lol ) Mostly play mw2 but about to expand my game collection again. I lived 4 games at 1 point but grew out of em. Now im a hardcore gamer all over again. XD

13. Remember to join the group if you are interested. Link is in the original post as well as my signature.

After you do that, read the Welcome to Grass City Gamers thread and then head over to the Introductions page and tell us a little about yourself! To finish your induction into the group post your member profile here 'Post your Gamertag'!

Let's get this going!

14. I'm actually surprised you haven't been notified of this already, but you aren't actually allowed to use the Grass City name in any clans, groups, etc...

It's been done numerous times over the years and every time people have had to remove the name from whatever it is they're doing. If you can change it, I'd do it now.

15. So we need to come up with an alternate tag but something thats reconizable to us gc members. Any thoughts?

16. And this thread has been up for days, not to mention the group...that sucks...Meh.

17. Stoner City lol

18. Xbox, Temporary GT is SouIRTrainwrecK
    I play mostly Halo 3 and Reach. You'll never see me on any CoD game ever, sorry.

Feel free to add me though.

19. lol

+ rep for at least trying
    any others

20. Ooo
    how about GGL ( green gamers league )