Grapegod veged over 2.5 feet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Watermelon111, Jan 21, 2011.

1. The Garden's Cure

If you made a login name at gardens cure you can view the soil grow journal

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. my god lol

3. You do know it will double to triple in size in flower right? Also that there is a limit on how much one plant can produce so actually 2 smaller plants could have gave you that same yeild for less time..

Other than that it looks good.. Just be prepared to add some extra lighting..

4. your in for a lot of bud, but I think your gonna need to get even more light then that on it.

5. It looks big but once she starts producing she will shrink significantly.

6. How long did you veg?

7. WOW dude that thing is huge hopefully grapegod is indica dominant or you are gunna have to tame a beast! Looks like an outdoor plant haha I personally would never veg a plant that long/big indoors.

8. She's gunna need sum side lighting,,nice job tho she looks healthy:smoke:

9. What?????????????????:confused:

10. How does that work? Once in flower they double to triple in size...

11. Actually the plant only grows about an additional 12-24 inches when placed into flowering depending on the strain. And you are correct during the weeks 7-10 them buds swell but the actual plant shrinks because it pushed every thing into the buds in the last two weeks. At least from what I've noticed and I've grown some tree's my friend. Iv'e seen 9ft tall plants shrivel up after they produce harvestable buds.

12. I have never heard or seen a plant shrink in size.

13. Regarding this specific thread I have just posted my personal achievements and opinions based on how and what I have grown.?

No hate folks.

14. What he said
    Please enlighten us on the incredible schrinky dink ganja plant please. Is it loosing size due to osteoporosis?

15. Close but nah it happens by osmosis :rolleyes: Actually it really depends on your style. In my case mainly because I remove fan leaves during the last few weeks and when I say this I mean remove almost all fan leaves accept for ones that would harm a bud if removed. The plant ends up drawing on itself and what ever is left in the soil before flush