Grapefruit diesel first grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by jakesbigfish, May 30, 2016.

1. Hi everyone. This is my first journal. I have three grapefruit diesel that I cloned about 4 weeks ago and I placed them in my garden with my tomatoes. They will be getting a steady diet of Adv. Sensi grow. The wire in the picture is a tomato cage. Everything gets cages to blend in. My outdoor experience is pretty limited . . . grew Barney's candy kush last year. I will try to update once a week all season. Have a happy Memorial day.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good, the first one is my favorite with all of those tops.

3. Monster hail storm tonight . . . May be the end of this grow journal.

4. How are they holding up?

5. I had another hail storm last night . . . if it isn't storming when I get home, I will post some pictures. They actually handled it better than the tomatoes and peppers!

6. They are tough plants, hopefully they will pull threw.

7. Well they are pretty beat up!

Attached Files:

8. poor plants they will survive though

9. Here is my weekly update. I am feeding them sensi grow A & B and a little voodoo.

Attached Files:

10. Those two really look like they have bounced back from deaths' doorstep. Lookin' pretty healthy.

11. they looking really good man

12. I wish my peppers and tomatoes recovered as well as they did.

13. Wow these recovered nicely keep posting im subscribed!

14. I will try and post some more pictures today. They are growing like a . . . weed!

15. A little TLC goes a long way

Attached Files:

16. Does anyone have a general guideline for switching from grow to bloom fertilizer in Colorado? I would think that if I wait to switch to bloom when I see hairs it would be a little late.

17. Staying camouflaged with the tomatoes

Attached Files:

18. It's a lady bug invasion! We had heavy rain last night and it looks like they took refuge in the plants.

Attached Files:

19. 102 degrees yesterday, will try to post some new pics tonight

20. 4 foot tall and growing fast

Attached Files: