Grape Stomper!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Greenbudz, Jan 10, 2011.

1. I followed this strain the first time I laid eyes on it. Insanely white expect nothing less with parents like these

Genetics : Grape Stomper x Chemdawg-SourDiesel “Snowman'

When I awoke this morning 1/10/11 it was available at the Attitude Seed Bank By 2pm Sold the fuk out. Luckily I sniped an order of the Grape Stomp in to gather those few xtra freebies. Keep your eyes peeled for this one. AT has the cheapest price Seed Boutique carries or Sensible seed don't recall but way expensive.

** Bean Tip** If you currently(1/10/11) place a 200$ order at Attitude you can get a shit load of free beans Here's How:
    DNA Genetics has a Afghan seed promo going, buy a SleeStack cross recieve 13 free Reg Ghani beans.
    Mosca Seed, buy one pack 10 Reg get 5 free!
    Cali Connection(might not be going on hit or miss) Buy 1 10 reg pack get 1 random Selection free.
    Finally the Pyramid 3 free along with the 5 free UFOs for the 198$ + Order
    TotaL Free Beans Possible 36 Free bean * Provided Cali still give buy 1 get 1 GooD LucK

2. I'm insanely jealous, that strain sounds great. which breeder? However with my 2 $200 orders I managed to grab free beans from all those breeders. Now i'm pondering next months freebs already.

3. #3 Greenbudz, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    Ahhh nice I see we are like peas in a pod. I'm ALWAYS lurking back and forth between what is going on in the Underground scene as far as Genetics and who and when they are gonna drop some releases. THe Grape Stomper is by Gage Green Seeds at AT. Roit seeds has a grape stomper x with Neville's Skunk haven't heard much about it. As stated on Riots description it is a work in progress.

4. Gage Green is def on my top seeds i am buying next.

5. http://gagegreen.org Gage Green's new (?) website.

The Grape Stomper x OG! That's what I'm getting as soon as I can, pretty sure it just came out and now its sold out on the Attitude.

Popped some of Gage Green's Lemon Stomper and Lemon Fuse yesterday. The Lemon Thai lineage is so sweet I couldn't resist. What amazes is me are the exotic combos Gage Green has on their lineup. They're definitely one of my favorites right now.