Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grape Ape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AFMedic, Feb 5, 2013.

1. About to try some grape ape for the first time :)

ForumRunner_20130204_172434.png

2. looks alright.

3. ^^That looks like some fire, I don't know what your talkin about.

Op, have fun cuz that looks like some gooood shitt. I had some grape ape not to long ago and ate soooo much food

4. Have some grape kool-aid with that stuff... mmmm... looks good! Bet it's stinky, too :smoking:

5. I once bought some dank from this foolish fool that said it was grape ape when it was obviously not. Shit was like crack though. I got so much energy and a gnarly gnarly high

6. I have yet to try grape up so toke some of that up and let me know how it is :)

Looks pretty yummy as well.

7. it is a very nice high :)

8. That looks like some good shit man.

9. If by alright you meant dank as fuck I agree.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Those are some beautiful buds man! Some nice purp and shining crystals id run around in the cold almost naked for 5 minutes straight for a nice fat blunt of that!

11. at least, they look better than the ones in his sig :p

12. Some shwam.. looool

13. Sheesh that thumbnail doesn't do those buds any justice till you maximize that shit. Have fun bro

14. No doubt mids.:rolleyes:

15. You guys still think it's mids? Because that looks dank as fuck.

Attached Files:

16. My comment was sarcastic. I thought the:rolleyes: gave that away.

17. You weren't the only person to say something.

18. beware of the fucking munchies on this one. made me shart the next day from overeating of food. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Nice looking buds!! I've always wanted to try grape ape, enjoy...

20. Looks downright worthy of worship!