Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grape ape x gdp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Jul 28, 2009.

1. OK I THINK IM SICK OF ALL THE PURPLE IVE BEEN GETTING I THINK IVE GONE THROUGH A FEW PONDS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF PURP IN THE PAST 5 MONTHS. I COULD JUST BE SAYING THAT BECAUSE I SMOKED A BLUNT OF IT THIS MORNING AND NOW IM COUCHLOUCKED AND MY ARMS AND LEGS FEEL ABOUT 300 POUNDS HEAVIER....THEN AGAIN I LOVE PURP :D

THIS WAS A CROSS THAT MY CONNECT GOT FROM A COMMERCIAL GROWER IN THE AREA. THIS STUFF MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM ON DRUGS LIKE I TOOK A PERC 30 OR AN OXY

PRICE FOR EVERYONE IT WAS 60 FOR AN 8TH....AND IT REEKS OF CANDY AND SKUNK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn! that looks sooo good, hows it taste?

3. kind of like grape kool aid with a hint of skunk....just about all the purple i get has a simliar taste...they all have that distinct purple taste and smell almost like grape kool aid or some kind of candy...smells delicious and taste great the high is just not good for the morning

4. looks like some grapes

5. all i can say is

om nom nom nom

6. ///m power

7. wow those are like my two top buds cant imagine how that tastes. nice pick up man def wish i had some i got some bubba kush now but would rather have that haha

8. dammm...........:smoking:fiening that

9. mines always green, so if you wanna trade? ill take that off your hands. hahaha nice score bro.

10. Incredible herb my friend.

I love your description. "It makes me feel like im on drugs." Priceless.

Ive got to spread some love before I can rep you.

-C

11. fucking beautiful

12. Amazing. It looks so good. :)

13. *orgasm* Beautiful bud dude, the shit one of my fam can get for 60/slice isn't as dank as that. Enjoy!

14. Ahhhhh you have me salivating! Those buds are beautiful.... my best friend just got some grape ape (its probably my fav) but its def not as purple as yours! damn, im jealous! haha :)

15. Ahhhhh you have me salivating! Those buds are beautiful.... my best friend just got some grape ape (its probably my fav) but its def not as purple as yours! damn, im jealous! haha :)

16. haha thanks for real i feel like im on drugs ....last an hour with no burn out so im not really minding it...ive been fiening for some straight sour d so im trying to trade my friend an eighth of something i got for 3 grams of sour...iuf i get it there will def be some pics

17. My god man that shit is gorgeous. My favorite strain has always been grape ape and that is fucking pristine looking ganja my friend!!!!!

18. i think i just came my pants. seriously, i LOVE purp and that looks delish. im setting one of those pics as my wallpaper. haha awesome dude.

19. Truly top notch pics.