Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grape Ape Pick Up *MACRO*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Leafywhale, Oct 7, 2009.

1. So my younger brother finally got back into contact with one of the best dealers in our area again today and picked me up an eighth of this Grape Ape. I got 5 buds, gave the two smallest ones to my brother since he pitched in $5 and picked it up for me. Anywho here's some pictures I took of the biggest bud of the bunch. Tell me what you think...bout to go smoke some of this!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice! Doesn't that shit taste great? Grape Ape is good shit.

3. Looks pretty dank and I love that yummy purple. I'm dry now so I am just soooooo enviouss

4. Yea, I can't wait to see how it tastes. Never had any named shit before, none the less purple. Gonna go smoke in about 30 min. and I'll come back with a report.

5. shits ssooo dank bro nice pickup

6. My only problem at this point is what piece to use haha. Helix or Double Bubbler?

7. I've always found grape ape to be a very nice all-around Indica. Sorta reminds me of Purple Erkle or something. I do love the flavor. It definitely tastes purple! Great pain reliever strain, too.

8. oh my god.

9. I'd go with the bubbler as it's your first named strain. The crystals on the purple.. mmmmmm

10. looks tasty :)

11. holy shit! looks beautyfull...ive had a lot of purp...i dont think ive had any grape ape....enjoy tho!

12. im very jelous man nice bud

13. That looks amazin. So sick. I wish i could get my hands on that in tallahassee.

14. Here's my report after smoking way too fat of a bowl out of my pipe.

The taste is interesting. To me I didn't experience much of a different bud taste. The first hit was different than any other bud I've smoked, but still tasted like bud. Now I'm getting a kind of grapey aftertaste...not like artificial grape flavor but like if you just popped a real grape into your mouth.

Right now I've got a crushing head high. Not experienced enough and too high to remember which does what regarding indica and sativa.

It's taken me about 35 minutes to make it this far in the post to give some reference to how high I am right now. This is the best weed I've ever had!

15. took you 35 minutes to write that?
    damn dawg you must be blazin:smoking:
    and from one bowl too!
    thats whats up!

16. To be fair it was a FAT bowl. I took about 5 pinches off the main bud when I really only needed like 2...I got greedy. Took a good 8 or 9 hits and my brother got 3 small ones off it.

And yea I just kept getting distracted, deleting what I had written, and then started over haha.

17. 11 or 12 hits from one bowl?? Fuck dude how fat a bowl was it?

18. They weren't monster hits or anything, but yea I packed it pretty big, I didn't realize how dense/sticky it is. After 4 hits I looked at the bowl and there was still green in there and I wasn't cornering it for my brother. So I hit it a few more times and gave him the rest which he got 3 small hits off. It may just seem like I took more...I'm pretty baked right now haha :smoking:

19. haha it's all good brotha, enjoy it man:smoking: