Granpa grew?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RobertHope, Dec 13, 2008.

1. i have a weird question for you guys. this all started about 6months ago ive been finding old grow equpiment at my granmas house shes 86! i found a couple ballast and some 100wat mh bulbs there. they havent been used for years and my grand father died almost 10 years ago. and he was NOT the kind of person that whould grow so what i want to know is what else whould u do with high powered mh bulbs and ballst?

2. Your grandpa smoked weed...simple...lol

3. no way man dude barley drank and proably never even seen it in his life. i wonder if my dad tryed to grow back in the day?

4. more than likely he wasn't growing weed...he could of possibly been growing vegetables and stuff because the elderly love their freshly grown stuff. My grandpa has a huge garden in his back yard, my girlfriends grandparents always grow fresh stuff...

plus 100 watts wouldnt make much anyways

5. Lots of indoor growers who dont grow weed. Could have been for tomatoes or his prized orchids. Or maybe he was an undercover hippy! IMO Much Love.

6. i found out last year my gramps grew for years...my brother found his setup like 20 years ago....my family was so surprised to find out....(after he died ofcourse)