Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granny I need your help!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnergySausage, Dec 10, 2011.

1. I'm visiting my parents at the moment and they know that I smoke and have for a while. Both my parents are against it. My dad is much worse than my mum though and it's fairly pointless trying to change his opinion. My mum on the other Hand I have managed to sway a bit and helped her to see it's not as bad as the media portrays it. The thing that keeps her firmly against it though is that she thinks it causes and worsens all mental illnesses ( depression, schizophrenia, bi polar etc) and causes lung cancer/ throat cancer.

I haven't been able to persuade her other wise mostly because I'm not sure myself. Is there any information you can give me that will help? Thanks in advance.

2. Just Google granny storm crows list