Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandmother

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psychhawk, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I started thinking about this last night. My grandma suffers from Parkinson's Disease and a bunch of other health problems.

It sucks seeing her poppin all those pills knowing that they are only making her worse overall.

She definitely doesn't have a lot of time left and I'd really think she'd benefit from the herb. Thing is, I don't know how well she'd be able to handle the smoke.

I would get a vaporizer but the funding just isn't there for that. I also have no idea how she feels about cannabis.

Suggestions?

2. Talk to her about cannabis. If she's interested, find the money for a vape (SSV) and ease her into it

3. I have a vaporite nano its a really nice vape I like it a lot and can be purchased for $60 online, not too much imo.

4. Check out storm crows links... very comprehensive info so you know what your talking about for these situations.

Good luck.