Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandmother just passed, take a hit for me bros

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S0UR, Nov 5, 2011.

1. I'm smoking a bowl right now too... Light it up :,(

2. Just did in your gmas name. Sorry bro :-/

3. I'm extremely sorry to hear that, I'm gettin some tomorrow, smoke will be blown in remembrance.

4. Thanks guys, it really means a lot to me.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwlG8mTjkyk]Mike Jones *Grandma* - YouTube[/ame]

I'll roll one for her tonight! RIP

6. Rest In Peace to your Grandma, I'm bout to step out the house and blow a blunt for her now.

7. Sorry to hear that man, I also have lost 2 fam members this last year. Heres to loved ones lost. This joints for them as well as your grandmother.

8. so sorry man.

This toke is for you grandma

9. Sorry for your loss. Best wishes

10. You guys are the best. :,)

[quote name='"Psychopsilocybe"']Sorry to hear that man, I also have lost 2 fam members this last year. Heres to loved ones lost. This joints for them as well as your grandmother.[/quote]

I'm sorry about your loses too. Everyone reading this toke it up if you ever lost a loved one.

11. Sorry for ur loss man, im waiting on my D now... who is 2 hrs late -_- but my next pack when it arrives is for her and you my friend, condolences and much love.

12. Thanks bro

13. Just smoked a joint for you man, RIP

14. Sorry for your loss bro, my condolences to you and your family.

Rest in peace grandma.

15. Thanks bros

16. Just recently lost my grandma too. Just rolled a blunt in honor of your grandma and mine. Lighting it up right now.

17. [quote name='"youngstoner"']Just recently lost my grandma too. Just rolled a blunt in honor of your grandma and mine. Lighting it up right now.[/quote]

Thanks bro. Sorry about both of our grandmothers. :(

18. This ones for your Grandma bro. Not a day goes by I don't think about my Grandfather passing away. Take it easy.

19. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']This ones for your Grandma bro. Not a day goes by I don't think about my Grandfather passing away. Take it easy.[/quote]

Thanks man. I feel you, this is the second grandmother I've lost... Sorry about your grandfather.