Grandma caught me..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faded Out, Jan 28, 2014.

1. #21 Faded Out, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    baby pls

ya...a LEO agent or bible thumping anti mj/mmj group member for sure...will continue to act like a child as part of the cover/disguise...

3. She was crying.....? That's an odd response.

4. I'm not going to call you a "fucking retarded punk ass kid" for showing your grandma some pot but you really should be open minded and take a moment and ask yourself "is it necessary my grandma knows I smoke pot?"

Why does she need know? Just because you smoke pot doesn't mean everyone needs to know you do. Flaunting the fact you smoke weed is immature and douche-y.

5. why does everyone think i was showing off my weed. I wanted to smoke with her, and if she didnt let me smoke with her atleast i would have a sick spot to smoke at. She lives near the mountains.

6. Why would you show your grandmother your weed. Are you expecting her to pull some Vietnam era shit and say "peace and love, sonny lets go smoke two joints" and expect blaze with you? 

7. 13 then? Cause 16 seems like a stretch. :smoke:

8. So you're 16?

btw I fucking love this thread

9. #30 Faded Out, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    like i said she always jokes about weed and i joke about it too. Wasnt expecting a response like this. one time she even said "lets go get high" without me even initiating the conversation

10. damn was this actually that stupid? I thought it was gonna workout fine

11. You never know. Some elders are cool as hell.

12. The progression of the topics you have posted on here crack me up.

"Whats smoking out mean?" (obviously new to the herb at this point- no harm though)
    "Will putting a towel under my bathroom door and spraying cologne get rid of smell" (a week later)
    "My mom caught me" (two weeks after that)
    "My grandma caught me" (now, a couple months later)

Dude. Be sneakier about it. If your family is obviously against it, quit trying to flaunt it. Hell, if you're old enough to be on here (18), you can move out if you want to flaunt it. Your grandma is the last person you should want or care about smoking with you. Keep it on the down low.

13. Dude...are you kidding me? Find somebody your OWN AGE to smoke with, you don't need to be smoking weed with your fucking grandmother. And who cares where she lives, if she doesn't appreciate the fact you smoke marijuana you shouldn't be smoking at her place, regardless if she lives in the mountains.You sound very selfish and immature

14. lmfaooo

15. finally someone that understands

16. Make sure you know for SURE that someone is cool with that, if you do it through joking, your doing it wrong.

18. I feel you, my family's anti-weed, they treat it like cocaine er some shit. I wish I could connect to my family at that kind of level, but not matter what I say they think otherwise. I'm guessing you're close to your grandma, noting that you asked her to blaze.....???

19. yeah im closer to her than my parents.