Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GranddaddyPurp vs OgKush vs Girl Scout

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JohnnyOunces, Sep 26, 2015.

1. I have a selection of either one. The Girl Scout is 100 more for an Ounce. What would you guys pick?

2. I heard it was interesting and rare, probably why I have the 100 up charge but I already copped dude. I'll just get that for next pick up.

But what kind of high was it?

3. The high is great it has a great body and cerebral effects. GSC has been my favorite strain since the first time I ever got it

4. Definitely will give it go, I actually never had authentic purp or og, so whatever I picked would have been a first

5. Yea you'll definitely have to try those sometime I just recently got some fire OG kush and some okay GDP ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443330033.312878.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443330087.977614.jpg

6. Haha it was I went through half an ounce in 2 days lol

7. LOL now that's something else

8. #10 jay719, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
    I would go with the gdp or the kush. Gsc is good but nothing amazingly special and certainly not worth an extra $100

9. I got the grand daddy, I'll post pics later. Gsc sounded like a bad deal. Probably is good, but I think it's just over hyped recently

10. girl scout cookies is way hyped because society has that infamous love for the actual cookies. nice choice on the gdp

11. It looks like a good pick up to me. Either or I would have been satisfied with og but I know I wanted to try gdp first.

12. Yea, gsc is definitely good. Once you get into most of the better strains the difference between good and great are really just personal preference. I just finished an 1/8th of gsc from the dispensary. Its one of those I buy ever once in a while if I am in the mood but I don't actively seek it out. As far as Kush, there are 100 and 1 different variations around. They are almost always good if the grower half way knows what they are doing.

13. There is definitely truth to that. It's been a while since I last smoked, even if I bought an ounce of mids, I would be stoned out of my mind. Whether it was OG, Gdp, or Gsc, I would have been gone because my tolerance is so low. I still wasn't going to pay a premium for Gsc though lol

14. GDP is excellent for sleep. My personal favorite. Amazing body buZZ. Full body melt

15. My first time with it, look forward to it