Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy Purple

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ballinainteasy, Nov 30, 2009.

1. #1 Ballinainteasy, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    So supposedly, I got Granddaddy purple last night. Paid $25 for a good looking g. I'm wondering if there is a way to confirm it is granddaddy purp.

I smoked it last night and today and let me tell you, I dont think I have ever been that high. I was hallucinating so hard. I had a total sativa high. Tripping hard, walkin around the mall.

Now I'm not saying that I doubt that it it, because it is some of the best stuff I have smoked but I just want to know for self assurance. Anyway? I can post pictures of it if need be.

p.s. I heard from two different people that don't know eachother that it was in the city. So its not just like this guy threw this name on it.

2. impossible without pictures,

improbable with pictures.

who knows. its all speculation when it comes to strains

3. LOL @ "I was tripping so hard", and $25 for 1 gram???? Thats expensive, and I hate to be a downer but chances are you got ripped off.

4. Yea yea. Novice talk, I know. But I really was, only way to describe it. But around here, prices are shit. i know I over paid. Its 20 a g for mediocre bud here too. So i thought why not, 5 more bucks. Got me the most gone ive been in a while. Been smoking solid for 2 years. I can post a picture. It doesnt look as purple as the pics ive seen on google but it def has the orange veins and very crystallized.

5. well i know its not real grand daddy because you said its a total sativa high.

GDP is a very Indica dominant strain

6. You were tripping and hallucinating on weed?

Right..

7. Uhh.. no.

8. Yeah maybe I don't have the best perspective on this but I think unless you have actually used psychedelics then you can't compare a weed high to tripping. I haven't yet tripped so I can only know what tripping is like from "trippy pics" or descriptions.

Anyway, who cares what strain it is. IMO all that matters is how potent it is and what effects (indica or sativa) you want. What you pay should reflect how high you got and how much you needed to get that high.

9. No, Im not too experienced in hallucinogens too much but I know enough to know when I'm halluicinating and I was definitely on this. Ive done shrooms before but on this, it wasn't like i saw shit that wasn't there, just everything looked different. Cars were 2D and things like that.