Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stoned42, Aug 5, 2012.

1. [quote name='"stoned42"']

I dont have pics now cause I keep my stash outdoors but trust me its dank, its cheese and I hallucinated :smoke:[/quote]

:laughing:

2. Yh I looked in the sky and saw some black hole falling down on me, I got scared so I quickly got up of the park bench and then I like woke up, not literally but like woke up from idk man its impossible to explain

3. Epic troll thread is epic. I think it's safe to say this post ^^^ is just going too far. You gave it away.

4. [quote name='"stoned42"']Look this guy is kinda my friend (note on the kinda) he wants some guy wearing a bandanna over his mouth to quickly drop it of in a car, LOOOOL to the person trying to sell me peas xD, I don't have any other dealers and can't find any[/quote]

Gotta love natural selection. Have fun OP. if you bought his peas atleast you could eat them... That shits garbage

5. I.. read all of this.

Seriously OP. First of, that is indeed, some form of peas. I'm from the UK too, seen my fair share of bud here, but never ever in the form of that.

And I also doubt you hallucinated of weed. No. It was also not from 'Dam, it was from Asda.

And dude.. Seriously.. What is a 1.4gram eighth?!?

If you're trolling then fuck you straight up. Apologies if you're not though, but you have a LOT to learn.

6. I really don't think this is a troll, I think the op is just an underage idiot.

7. Well yep thats in London how expensive it is :mad: Im not trolling... :hide:
    Im not even joking about hallucinating, I smoked some bud (my tolerance is extremely low), I looked in the sky and saw some black hole idk explain this :eek:

8. No. Just stfu.

9. no such thing as a 1.4 eigth, a eigth is 1/8th of a oz, so 3.5 grams, if your dealer gives you 1.4grams when you ask for a eigth, then your buying 1.4 grams for 25 bucks, and your getting ripped off, thats not an eigth though its 1.4 grams. 1.4 is what i do for 10 bucks and call it a gram

10. where the fuck do you live that you cant find mariuana. hahaha i barely have to ask people just text after text of people telling me. 1.4 gram eighths? why would anyone be stupid enough to actually pay for it, i mean obviously he doesnt do it to everyone or nobody would go to him. lol he probably just thinks your a pushover or something.
    :confused_2:

11. Haha Im in London :smoke: I know but I dont like asking people cause I dont want to get mixed up with these weirdos :cool:

12. Anything you ever post on this site is idiotic and makes no sense. You think 4 and 2 are letters, you think frozen mini cabbages are weed, you think 1\8s are 1.4 grams. You also think that cannabis is a miracle drug that cures cancer, and that you hallucinate on cannabis. All of this leads one to believe you are a troll, but I do not believe you are a troll I just believe your not very intelligent and its very obvious your under 18.

13. Firstly your a weirdo for stalking my profile, secondly you have no right calling me unintelligant, your could be more stupid than me, Im not under 18 and even if I was how would that affect you? would it hurt you? well Im not even under 18 Im 20 so shutup :devious: :smoking:

14. I don't stalk your profile, I just see you always making stupid threads, its a public form anyone can see it without trying very hard.

15. this thread failed soooo hard.

i had to just walk away/.

16. This thread gave me cancer.

17. I read alllll of that!! God damn, are people in London all like this?

Skip the weed; snag an education. y'all still got the dole don't ya?

18. actually him calling you unintelligent does hold a little weight here for once. intelligence is defined by the ability to problem solve, which you seem to lack some skills in.

19. this post gave me major lolz....

i swear deoxygenated is 100% every fucking thread this KID posts is an age detector:cool:

20. Actually most the stuff I post is in the music and sports sections, or informing people on something related to the health benefits of marijuana. I just always see stupid shit like this and post in it because it baffles me how people can be so uninformed.