Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stoned42, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Well considering the fact you used tripping and weed in the same sentence, and the fact you insisted on buying frozen mini cabbages for like 3 pages because you were desperate seems to indicate otherwise.

2. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

Well considering the fact you used tripping and weed in the same sentence, and the fact you insisted on buying frozen mini cabbages for like 3 pages because you were desperate seems to indicate otherwise.[/quote]

This..

Lmfao

3. That pic makes it look like coco puffs in a Baggie haha

4. This guy deserves his own Island.

5. It looks like dog food in a bag...

6. You need to call the guy with 1.4 eighths. A gram of bud is better than 50,000,000 brusselspouts lol.

7. XD dont worry people found a new stoner dealer to pickup off :smoke:

8. [quote name='"stoned42"']im gonna pickup some of this tommorow for £30, worth it? I could of have chosen white kush instead btwbut ive never had purple, here are some pics of it next to a pound coin my dealer sent me

he also claims it doesnt smell much cause its been imported from amsterdam so its been covered in plant material to be smell proof or something, and weed is expensive here

[/quote]

image-3038887666.jpg

9. Those look like seed pouches

10. lmao looks like he picked all the crunch berries out of cap'n crunch and is tryna pass it off as GDP

11. [quote name='"stoned42"']XD dont worry people found a new stoner dealer to pickup off :smoke:[/quote]

Let's see pics then ?

[quote name='"Tree Of Life"']You need to call the guy with 1.4 eighths. A gram of bud is better than 50,000,000 brusselspouts lol.[/quote]

True

12. lol those look like some really small and well rounded nugs in the 2nd pic. it would be nice to see em outside the bag dude

13. lol wait are those peas ? in the 2nd pic cause once you take another look at em they look alot like peas o_O

14. fuck it dude im on the 2nd page just tell the guy what he wants to hear
    its real go buy it

15. I dont have pics now cause I keep my stash outdoors but trust me its dank, its cheese and I hallucinated :smoke:

16. Did you not read my other posts? I got my cheese of another dealer

17. you hallucinated?

ahahahahahahah

18. [quote name='"bonginnn"']OP I get that same stuff around here! Goes for $5 a lb though...

[/quote]

lmfaooooo

19. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']
    Was every piece the same size and shape?[/quote]

Hahaha no. This man has him some shit I have never seen.