Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy Purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Items, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Picked up a half of this a few weeks ago, absolute piff! Tastes amazing too and smells soothing with grape aromas.

[​IMG]

2. Damn bro that shit looks fire, pass some my way :smoke:

3. nice bud my man..looks frosty as hell, i like my buds to be leaf free, those are coated in trichs tho.

If i get bud like that i usually trim off all the leaves and save em. then make a nice lil batch of Qwiso with the trimmings

4. great lookin bud man. i just loaded up a night cap of some gdp, myself. enjoy the dankness brotha.

5. nice lookin buds just had gdp last week

6. Looks just like the granddaddy I had back a year ago. It got me the highest I'd ever been ever after one hit in the bong (first time hitting a bong ever). I coughed my lungs up for like 10 minutes and almost puked but damn I was in another dimension. :smoke: Good strain bro.

7. Nice lookin bud

8. nice mids +rep

9. i wonder if you made hash with all purple leaves it look crazy!!:smoke:

nice bud,the gran daddy purp i smoked had no purp but it taste like grape