Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bleezy1221, Feb 25, 2010.

1. GRANDADDY PURP
    SMELLS LIKE STRAIGHT UP LIKE FRUITY PEBBLES

[​IMG]

2. looks like schwag.

3. hahahaah r u kidding me? ure a looser

4. dec high mids... prolly paid way too much for it tho.......

ewww major buzzkill lol mad nice buds good pick up looks like D A N K fo Sur3

5. :hello::hello::hello:

6. Dank for sure hahaha this is legit gdp dammm shits killer

7. def not Schwag lol
    but i seen betta granddaddy.
    I tend to look for a lil bit lighter buds than that.....dark strains are cool are lighter ones are tastier!!!haha

8. mmm looks tasty, enjoy man :smoking:

9. another picc gomfl

[​IMG]

10. That my friend, looks like some tasty ass bud. Enjoy!:smoking:

11. Let me try typing like you Bleezy. Doodu itzz stull luuks liek SCHWAgZ tooo mi brozzz. uree a fagz.

Edit: Thank god I graduated college and at LEAST have the education to write a coherent statement without an epic fuck-ton of grammatical errors.

12. sassy vagina
    thats some DANK!!!

13. Haha, you people never get it. I know it's dank, i've been smoking long enough to know what's dank. I just love poking fun at you young ass teens who are so excited to get good bud they have to take pictures of it to show everybody JUST so you can feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. It's embarassing. It's different when it comes to specific strains along with well-written reviews, but some of you guys who live in the "stash-jar" forum crack me up. I tried posting here for awhile but I realized very quick that i didn't want to keep wasting my time posting up pictures for EVERYBODY ELSE to look at. Especially when the dank steadily rolls in where i'm at. You guys make me lulz.

14. That shit looks good!! First pic is colorful like ah mothafucka!

15. dude i love dank

16. lol quit being an ass

17. sorry for speakin the truth man. the real community in this site is in the collective grow sections. it's awesome really because you get to see the silhouette of the entire weed economy right here on the site. You got the growers who smoke and grow for free , then you got all you fools in the stash jar who make them rich.

18. if this section of gc bothers you so incredibly much why do you even click into it? get a fucking life man..
    some people enjoy looking at other peoples' pickups. i live in a state where marijuana isn't quite legal so i don't have a huge array of weed in my everyday life.

PS- that bud looks firrrrre

19. just cause its purple doesnt make it dank. it looks like mids.

20. pretty sweet pic,i dont know why folks are hatin on u ,doesnt matter what you payed unless it was more than what it was worth to U,i would like to shove it in some glass and make it sizzle,you know the best way to judge weed is blindly,what i mean by that is smoke it and judge it,aint a beauty contest,but if it was that is some ppretty smoke