Grand Theft Auto: IV

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by THC-Vapour, Apr 23, 2009.

1. This game has been mentioned in individual threads
    I have this game and don't have money to buy new games
    so apart from online [shitty servers]

does anyone have anything extremely fun to do on GTA:IV

[i have already completed the mission and sides, i do blaze when i play.. but its just not that fun anymore]

Thanks blades peace.:smoking::wave::hello:

2. Theres something about GTA4 that really lacks replayability. I mean there is still shit to do but it just seems so damn boring after a while.

Nothing like the old GTA's. It needs the parachute.

3. Yea i agree they should have kept alot of the old shit! like being able to drive almost everything, tons of cheats, and having a fuck ton of cars! maybe be a tab bit less realistic would be nice!

4. I know expecially the customization of cars,
    i completed the game 100% so now i have almost nothin to do (xcpt get online achievments, which was almost impossible,with noone playing while my xbox worked)

But ta answer ur ? i guess u can get a bike and go to skate parks and do backflips, jump out of helicopters into water/ the ground, jump off buildings after firing a rocket launcher at the ground and "race" it, jump off a building and fire ur gun while falling, smash through wind shield.

5. #5 kissmyash_ley, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    even with all the internet problems i have, i still love playing online. especially free mode when your blazed. but other than that, there is certain trophies you can earn by doing stupid things like flips in a car or stupid stuff like that. but if you used any cheats, then you wont get them. just google it and you'll find all kinds of stuff.

::edit:: i totally forgot about glitches. just fuck around and try to find some

6. Theres so much to do on free mode it just depends on the people your playing with.:smoking:

7. I'm stuck at the two missions where you have to rob a bank and the one where I have to go into the stripclub and kill the managers.

Could I get a little advice? :/

8. I hate auto-aim online. It sucks all of the individual skill out of the game. I just don't understand why anyone would ever want to play auto-aim.

9. You're gonna need some xbl in order to have fun after beating all the missions. If you want, you can go for the achievements as well. They usually add some longetivity to the games I play.

10. theres a shotgun in the security room, grab that then hide behind the door
    and wait for the enemies to come in. :D

11. I can only play GTA IV when I go over my friends house and I fucking love it. I think it is much better than other GTA games because of how realistic it is. After playing this I got aggravated zipping around in cars at unreasonable speeds in earlier GTA's. They are still fun and all but IV takes the cake.

12. someone actually said this.

yes!