Grand Theft Auto 4- Who else is snaggin this 1

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by tjf420, Apr 28, 2008.

1. So after years of producing and anxiously waiting for this dam game...It is finaly 12 hours away. I will be at my local gamestop tonight at midnight to pick this one up asap. Ther are leaked gameplay vids all over the damn net since yesturday...

This gamespot site has some sick official gameplay videos... Anyone els who is getting this game asap has got to check out some of these videos.. This game looks so fucking sick. and i simply cannot wait, IGN gave it a 10/10 and thats the last game to get a 10/10 since like soul caliber in 1999

http://www.gamespot.com/video/933036/6189948/grand-theft-auto-iv-official-trailer-5
    check out this site ^^ awesome vids

SO WHO THE FUCK ELSE IS GONNA ROCK OUT ON GTA4 and start murderrrrrin:smoke::smoke:

2. I for sure am. They have a post in gaming section, but I too find general to be appropriate(more posts). I got it on reserve and am picking it up tonight. I got a shitton of games to play atm.

I just picked up Mario Kart Whee which is a fucking blast while high, especially since you can have a bunch of friends playing(we always played the GC and N64 versions high as shit and had a blast too). I love the 2 player coop online too.

I still play COD4 constantly though, it'll take some time to replace that and i'm not even sure GTA4 can; although it did receive a 10 score which is quite rare. I'm looking forward to it regardless. I have it on reserve for PS3, but am seriously debating getting it for XBOX360(I have XBL, but i hate the layout-i play Halo 3 on it and i'm assuming that its probably the same for all games). Whatcha think I should get it for?

3. I am once my 360 gets fixed, its red ringed 4 times already.

4. I cannot fucking mother fucking wait. Once i get this all im going to do is work, then come home toke it up and play this game... non stop.

5. im still undecided if i wanna go in there at midnight to pick it up or just wait till tomorrow, im thinking the line will be mad long tonight so ill prolly just wait till tomorrow

6. I pre-ordered mine online, so I actually have to wait another 2 days on the shipping. So fucking anxious! I might call in just to play this thing!

7. Yeah this game looks like its going to be bad ass.

I will probably get it on Friday if there are any copies left.

8. Ive got my copy pre ordered and waiting for my pick up at 12am tonight. All the reviews are rolling in today and everyone is giving it perfect 10's and calling it a masterpiece in gaming, to be remembered for generations to come. Im all in for this game.

9. Is it coming out for PS2??

10. No, PS3 and 360 only.

If we get it at work i'll buy it tomorrow

I'm so damn ready for it

11. Man, I sure do wish it would come out for the PC....

I am really considering buying a 360 just for it though...

12. I'm trying to decide if I should just use my 27' crappy basic TV to play GTA4 on, or should I plug my 360 into this nice 19' LCD monitor I have with a VGA cable. Any input?

13. It depends....is your LCD monitor high definition?

14. have you guys seen the actual ingame footage of this game? Its insane. for example, if you pick up a hooker, you can actually watch them give Niko a handjob/blowjob... not that i want to see that, but damn this will prolly stir up grips of controversy
    heres the video:<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O51l7S7Sx3g&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O51l7S7Sx3g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop and it's getting delivered to my door tomorrow :)

15. i cannot fucking wait for this game. im going to smoke dodo and play gta and go to work all summer long lol. im going tonight at twleve to stand in line for my copy. im going to smoke this nice purple kush on the way to pick the game up.

that away the wait in line wont be so bad hahaha.

16. Mine should be here on wendesday , I pre-ordered it from amazon.com . It feels like christmas when I was younger , I just can't wait to play this game . There are so many amazing features in this game ..... 16 player online !!!!! :hello::D:hello::)

17. I'll be in Liberty City in less then 6 hours :hello:

18. Ugh, that's how I feel about it, except I've got about 20 hours. Are you going to a midnight?

19. midnight launch here as well... getting that preorder w00t.

20. Im gonna hit up a local Blockbuster right before they close and see if they'll sell it to me. If not Ill just go to Wal-Mart and get it at midnight.