Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grand list of helpful threads!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LobortisFumo, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I've seen WAY too many threads asking the same questions.
    "I just smoked, when I have a drug test, am I screwed?"
    "Did I get ripped off?"
    "What's better, bong, pipe, joint/blunt?"
    Well, I'm hoping to create one big mega list of topics that I find helpful for each of the above! What's even better is, that they're categorized! So no CTRL+F to find that pesky text.
    Please note that I'm also using some links from RMJL's sticky in Apprentice forums. So credit goes to him as well as the people who made the thread.

Drug testing
    Answer to Drug Test Questions
    Note: This should be your primary resource for drug testing, it's pretty solid and concrete.
    By 420Hazo

Drug Test Question? Ask here
    (Note: Not really a lot of information here, BUT if you search through the posts, and find a build that's similar to yours, it should answer your question on whether or not you will pass.)
    By itokeat420

testclear
    Are you applying at a place that may test you? This link may help.

The Official how To Pass a DT
    By SugarcroN

Random Urine Analysis guide
    By Herb.

Did I get ripped off?
    The Apprentice Toker's guide to not being scammed
    A very useful resource, loaded with tons of information
    By kushman2020

Frequently Asked Questions
    The reason I put this in the "Did I get ripped off?" section, because the VERY first post pretty much explains it down to a q.
    By fredwasnothere

Apprentice Tokers guide to bud quality,quantity, and pieces.
    It's not exactly related to "Am I getting ripped off" but, it does help you see what you get, and what the quality of it is.
    By Phased

what's better? A bong, vape, joint, or pipe?
    I just want to provide some quick input here myself. There really is not "better" paraphernalia to get high with. They all have their own ups and downs, and most importantly it all comes down to personal preference.

Comprehensive Guide to Smoking using various Paraphernalia.
    Or in other words, how to smoke with different things.
    By astrocheese

I'll post more links for this category at a later time. Feel free to suggest topics for this.

Other helpful threads!
    Granny's MMJ list
    Sticking out some advertising for Granny here. Her MMJ list is truly astounding and it deserves more attention. It's very informative, and if we want miss Mary Jane to be legalized any time soon, come join the party and learn the benefits and uses of MMJ.
    By Storm Crow

Perfection in Rolling
    I've seen a lot of people asking how to roll joints, and this is a really good guide to follow.
    By Mat369

That's all I got for now, I'll update the thread as soon as I find more interesting, and helpful topics for this thread. Please redirect people to this thread if they ask any of the above questions.