Grand Daddy Purple

Discussion in 'General' started by Outlaw_Bandit, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Lighting makes it look more neon but the berry aroma, indica body lock and intermitent purple hues, give it away. (not to mention its grown by a medical dispensary and we know this is the strain)

Attached Files:

2. I'm smokin on sum gdp too. Mines a little more purple tho lol

3. looks dank enough to make me dizzy. smoke it up before it turns to straight FIRE!

4. maaaaan I wish I could buy at a store. Y'all some lucky muthafukers

5. Not really. They rip you off hardcore. Clones are ok to get I guess but not bud.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

6. they charge you a lot because the government got involved and the cost increased
    Eliminate government and regulations and the cost of any product will.be lower

7. Right, because the state highways will just build themselves.. and ambulances should charge people $2000+ for saving their lives after a car crash. . . . . .

I personally don't mind taxation on weed, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. It's only a problem if the government tries to use it as a 'deterrent' to somehow try and discourage people from smoking weed. Price has never, EVER, been a deterrent for people buying drugs.. and on top of that, it only encourages suffering and poverty.

9. well gas taxes pay for building and maintaining highways
    They get plenty
    They also use the national highway safety fund to push whatever the current administrations agenda is at the time
    For example, the federal government is now pushing for a .05 back count
    They are going to tell the states if they don't drop the limit from .08 to .05 they won't get their highway funds
    Lousanna use to have a 18 yo drinking age until a few Years ago. Their freeways were shitty. They have since rises the age to 21,and voila all their freeways are nice now...well most of them

And idk about you but $2000 for an ambalance ride to the hospital is a lot of money. But that should be an arangment between the person driving the ambalance and the person getting the ride right?
    Who is the government to get involved with that? Why should they be involved?
    I bet that ride could be cheaper if you eliminate the government from the relationship.

In a way I don't mind paying taxes also. like you, i for sure don't support sin taxes. Years ago I remember the price of a pack of cigs doubling due to an increase in its tax
    The governments reason??? To discourage smoking

I don't know about price and your purchasing behavior but I'll tell you what. A few Years ago i paid about 120 per quarter ounce now I am getting half onces at that price and I certinaly buy more and I haven't brought lower quality so for me the price of weed definitely has influenced my smoking weed.
    If weed was more expensive I probably would have never fucked with it when I was younger. Most likely I would have stucked to drinking
    But everyone is different. Different uprisings and different situations and place smoking
    But is it really about discouraging, the tax or the revenue?
    Why do you think the state governments are regulating Mary j now? They need the money!