grand daddy purp, super durban poison, romulan, dutchbitch, powerplant, afghani, haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dan k, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Doesn't sound like you needed to dry it anymore, I think it's fine. Shit looks good though man!

I can't wait for the 15th, I don't think there's anyway WI won't get Jackie Rickert medical MJ bill passed. Fox news did a poll of how many of their viewers thought we should pass the bill....92% said yes!!!

2. #102 dan k, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    another one was ready last night so i chopped her, it was the other plant in the planter that had 2 plants in it, so now there are none, cause the other one was one i harvested on monday.

idk whats up with the leaves, anyone know? all of my plants have a little bit but this one was the worst...

smells amazing, just a little citrus and like a grapefruit or pineappleish smell, but still a skunky dank smell =D

[​IMG]

here her all trimmed up and hanging next to the one from monday

[​IMG]

and heres a close up of the one from monday
    (smells like christmas lol!)

[​IMG]

3. I gotta be honest... at first I began reading the thread because of the name. Anytime I meet someone I don't know and they see me smoking and I know I'll never see them again, I usually tell them my name is Dan K :p

Anyway, then I saw the beginning of this and it was a bunch of seeds thrown into one pot. At that point I was anticipating worse things. Then, further down the road, everything turned out beautifully. Good stuff! +rep. :hello:

4. #104 dan k, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    finally got internet back so heres the final update
    i was giving molassas every other day(1tsp per gallon) since the 25th of november when i stoped giving them nutes
    the last two plants where chopped on january 3rd
    [​IMG]

estimated wet weight 90g
    total dry weight 26g

the last two that where going, the tall one and the small afghani both dried came out to 11 grams total i gave the tall plant to my buddy who let me use his house to do this so i didnt get any finished pictures of that one im almost positive that the two tallest plants i grew where both powerplant cause they are super citrusy and a little bit piney just like the bud i got the seeds from. the other power plant got 4 dry grams because i harvested it early but it smoked amazing not harsh at all
    [​IMG]

the afghani cure to a skunky/dirt smell, and a nice purpleish blue tint

[​IMG]

5. so when do you guys think i should start my next set of seeds

my plan was to veg them inside under my cfls untill they are close to two feet tall or so then put them outside, but i wanted to get them out at the end of april when the frost is gone for good around here so that they have a few more months of veg so that they end up monsters.
    i was thinking i should probably start like next week or so to get them 2 feet by the end of april is that a good idea?

6. Good plan but I'd say more toward the end of may. Still usually too cold around these parts in april, it will stunt them quite a bit.

7. dude this just amazes me how a couple of seeds can turn out into such a great grow damn dude good luck in future grows youve got my respect +rep

8. CFLs dont do shit, you need to get on ebay and get a 150watt hps for like $80. Also, buy a closet from ikea ($80) or walmart, dimensions should be around 35" x 20", hang the light and you can grow like 10 plants. i did it last year and got a qp of gdp and white widow. Total investment - $160, total return $1000 or a fat headstash haha.

9. my cfls worked fine for what i wanted which was mostly experience

this year im doing outdoor