grand daddy purp, super durban poison, romulan, dutchbitch, powerplant, afghani, haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dan k, Sep 15, 2009.

1. closet looks very nice today just took pictures ill upload later today

2. the grand daddy purp ive been smokin on.
    [​IMG]

heres some bud shots
    [​IMG]
    long ass hairs on this one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

heres the tall one
    [​IMG]

3. bump new pics

4. pics look good man. just startin to get juicy.

5. Lookin pretty nice for how it started. Check out my grow in my sig when you get bored.

6. i got some nutes from a friend today, no idea what brand it is though =[ but anyways its like dark pink/ light red crystals that i was told that one tsp to a gallon of water is a full dose of 18-18-21 so i need to know how much to use the first time and the time after that to build up to a full dose. i am giving each pot about 350-400ml every day(tap water with a ph of 6.0 left to sit uncovered over night). the top 2 inches of the soil is dry every morning, probably because its so dry in the house.

should i use .25 tsp? of the nutes in a gallon to start out?
    should i also get a spray bottle to spray the leaves with the same mix? cause my guy said i should.

7. bump because i need to kno how much of this shit to mix in

8. #68 dan k, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    so i gave them their first liquid nutes today, they where not watered for 24 hours before i gave them it, all plants where droopy and all soils where bone dry. so i gave them about 400ml each of half strength of the nutes i mentioned a post or two ago
    all plants leaves perked up within 20 minutes.
    i will give them a slightly stronger mixture the day after tomorrow then full strength two days after that.
    is it safe to feed that much or should i make it every 3 days?
    anyways heres the pics from right after watering so everytings a little droopy still

tallest
    [​IMG]

heres the taller one of the two that are in the same pot
    [​IMG]

heres the other one from the pot with two plants in it
    [​IMG]

and heres the mutant plant that survived, super crystaly, stinky and i couldnt help but give the buts a soft pinch and it apeares that they are rock hard
    [​IMG]

new lights should be here in the next 4 days

9. Plants are looking really good man, cant wait to see the final outcome.

10. im pretty sure i made a big mistake the other day
    i got some some positional reflectiors and i forgot to plug one into a timer... so one of the lights stayed on all night for one night
    so im probably fucked and their all gonna be hermis,
    3 days later heres the pics
    just gave 2nd ever half strength nutes
    whats up with these leaves? some of them are going stright up and others are droopy??
    [​IMG]
    IS THIS A TESTICLE?
    [​IMG]

these two fuckin reek like kush!
    [​IMG]
    heres the taller one of those two
    [​IMG]
    this is the other one, the hairs are changing ornage already anyone know whats up with that?
    [​IMG]
    this one finally resumed growth and now looks and seems to be finally flowering lol
    [​IMG]
    heres the mutant, super crystally, really solid nugs like rocks
    [​IMG]
    heres underneath those buds, are those swollen calyxs? i kinda poked one, it didnt puncture, it was really squishy though, and right after i did that it smelled like MAD SKUNK
    [​IMG]
    wtf is this? lol
    [​IMG]

11. thats a new bud site i think, dont worry bout it even if they all hermi u shld still get an ounce out of it..... whats kind of lights u got total (wattage/type/????*K)
    Great grow props man!!1

12. right now i got 4 26w(2700k), 1 23w(6500k) and 1 65w(4100k) which is 192 watts and 12000 lummens all together

i ordered 2 more bulbs that each are 105 watt, 6200 lumen 2700k grow bulbs, they should be here any day now

that would bring my total watts to 402w
    and 24400 total lumens

13. and yeah i estimate to get slightly less than an ounce

14. This is probably the best thread I've read on grasscity. It's very in-depth and goes through the stages of growing. + rep, and damn I wish i could smoke some of that!

Are you going to smoke all of that O, or are you going to sell the ounce OR are you going to sell the O by grams?

15. its all personal :D

16. i picked off the thing that looked like a testical yesterday,
    and today it looks like its back, but its diffrent, today its like a hollow cone with the opening away from the plant... ill upload a picture in a little bit if i can

17. #77 dan k, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    4 weeks flowering today

any ideas what this is?
    like i said, i ripped it off yesterday and it looked like it had a ball or seed in the end and today it grew back but it dosent have the ball???[​IMG]

and why are this ones hairs already turning orange?
    [​IMG]
    more pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. bumb my questions

19. Hey man I was a bit confused by the first picture but I copied it and circled in red the area i think you are referring to? If so that is perfectly natural growth on a plant and it should be fine.

[​IMG]

Regarding the hairs already turning orange that could be a number of reasons, it could be insufficient lighting (don't know if your set your new lights up yet?) or it could be the strain is finnicky(maybe not a keeper if your are taking clones) and it is a bit too cold in the grow room. Either way it should bounce back and produce more hairs, either way if it is a bit cold for its liking it may slow down flowering a bit, not to worry though most of the weight for plants is added on the last two weeks or so of flowering, it just might take a bit longer.

20. in the first picture of the last post on page 5 it has a white ball looking thing growing out of it though, i picked the whole thing off that cone thing grew back over night...

im giving them their first molasses today, one tbs of blackstrap in a gallon of water that sat open over night with a ph of about 7.0

then in a week ill do it again, then when i begin flushing on december 6th i will use the same thing every(or should i not do this?) watering for a week or untill they are done

tomorrow they get full strength nutes for the first time