Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grand Daddy Diesel & Super Silver Haze FL

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nelra, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Thank god the dank is back... I was getting worried there for a second my cities been so dry. Anyways first up is the GDP x Sour Diesel. It's got a pretty rough trim but that doesn't bother me. The taste is perfect, strong a diesely but most noticeably grape-like. It's a great bud and I'm really hoping there's more left this afternoon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The SSH is something I've been waiting a long time to try. It's got a very spicy yet still sweet-smelling coffee scent. I have a cold so I can't smell it too well. The high is where this one shines however. Extremely dense rock hard nugs.

[​IMG]

lemme know what yall think :wave:

2. fucking really nice shit!

3. fucking a, thats some killer diesel :D

4. Looks like some chrons. Good stuff.

5. Thanks guy... sadly I fucked up and only got a gram of each

6. What can I say.... im on a college budget and have a substance abuse problem lmao.

that ain't gonna stop me from trying to find the best weed avail to me. I treat it like wine I guess.

7. Nice, how much did you pay, and what part of FL you in?

8. [quote name='"Nelra"']What can I say.... im on a college budget and have a substance abuse problem lmao.

that ain't gonna stop me from trying to find the best weed avail to me. I treat it like wine I guess.[/quote]

I read it wrong my bad, I thought you grew it and got a gram, my bad. Lol hash bowl ftw

Attached Files:

9. Fuck me that's dank.

10. I see a nanner in that first pic.. Still primo dank tho imo

11. Shhh...don't ruin it!

12. more beautiful than a lot of babies i've seen lol

13. I've got no idea how viable hermie'd seeds are but my friend who i buy from gives me all the seeds so I'm actually pretty happy to get 10 nice looking seeds from his lb... no problem there :)

Going to pick up some more soon!

14. I didn't mean any harm...just didn't want people hating on your shit over one little nanner

15. didn't know florida had some good hydro growers.

16. [quote name='"Doobious Joe"']I didn't mean any harm...just didn't want people hating on your shit over one little nanner[/quote]

Na man I wasn't hatin @ all. It looks delish. My last plant hermd on me 2 weeks before the chop, still was great smoke

17. bbb bump, picked up a half e of each

18. I'm in Central FL, just picked up this Purple Diesel (As my pharmacist called it), mines just 10x more dense than your's, but it had those bright purple colors underneath so I think they're the same.
    [​IMG]

19. Looks like some of the purp I had awhile back.