Gram per watt???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by goombamario, Aug 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So when aiming for a gram per watt does this apply to smaller grows as well, for example if im flowering under 250 watts in a 5 gallo with 6 feet of head room i would most likely achieve this, now lets say im in a 3 gallon pot with 3 feet of head room, same lighht. Would i still be able to get a gram per watt if i did it right or is that unrealistic??

2. No your only going to get a gram per watt using 600-1000 watt light i believe. I did clear a gram per watt using a 600 watt hid. you might be able to get more out of smaller lights in smaller spaces though i think that's correct. As long as the intensity of the light is the same. The smaller lights need to be closer to the plants to achieve the same intensity. I could be wrong on this as i'm almost finished with my third grow i still consider myself inexperienced but i've been around long enough to have a clue. I think with at 250w a gram per watt might be a little unrealistic.

3. Haha okay thanks man i got .68gpw on my grow with 4 plants 2 gallon pots, in a 3x2x2 and i was like fuck lol

4. a rough guide....

If you know how to grow you will get...

400w = 0.5 lbs dry
    600w = 1.0 lbs dry
    1000w = 1.5 lbs dry

Using a HPS light.

If you gave a light mover and C02 than you can get a bit more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Where does veg time enter into the equation for y'all ,
    Say you have a 1000w light over 4 plants in a 5x5 area, what's your veg time look like?

Sent from my van down by the river

6. Root your clones, veg for 4 weeks.

7. Well if you only have two feet of vertical you cant do much