Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gram of dro (shake)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Eyes:Closed, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Dealer only had shake left. Took it anyway since he's getting another shipment tomorrow & gonna buy another G.

Attached Files:

2. who buys shake.. really. Hope that was a freeby from your dealer

3. Nothings wrong with shake at all. Perfect for rolling blunts.

4. Depends on if its leaf shake or nugg shake.

5. Okay, so last night after I posted this thread,
    I had about 4 bowls of this shit.
    VERY heavy high. It may not look like good bud, but it's incredible.
    Very couch-lock-y. And I still feel it this morning.
    I'm happy I bought this dank-ass bud.

6. he got a gram, not like he went out and got an ounce of the stuff. while I do prefer buds there is nothing wrong with shake.

7. what strain did your dealer say it was? dro is short for hydro, and is not a strain but a method of growth.

8. Well it gets you high and my mans was out lookin to get high...He got high.

9. so you know it was grown hydroponically? I hope he gave that to you for free.

10. Another shipment.:rolleyes:

11. im betting your dealer told you it was "dro" so he could charge more or get you to buy his shake. its prolly just good mids.

12. Honestly, I don't care what it is, dro, or whatever.
    It got me high as FUCK and that makes it good bud to me.

13. Yeah, but you want to get FUCKED over in the process. You want to get what you pay for. A bag of schwag will get me high, but I wouldn't pay what I pay for kb.

14. only if you have some decent schwag. out here the only thing i get from that is a headache, unless i vape it.

vape bad weed ftw! :)

15. Lol, why is everyone hating on him? Who cares if it is dro or not? I bet you 90% of people on here THINK that they are smoking some ridicules strain but I highly doubt they are smoking the real strain. Lay off.

16. yea true.

17. Its not hating. It's troof.

18. who doesn't buy shake when they can? shake is bomb for blunts for J's or vaporizers and as long as its dank its still gonna get you high...:smoking:

19. Shake's chilling, but I would buy it at a low low price and get my regular danky dank

20. #20 408isthebay, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
    not talking shit about him but if he seriously paid for that shit then i feel sorry for him. I don't smoke the dankest shit ever everyday but atleast i get solid nugs with trichs. Not the shit from the bottom of the bag and probably had the kief removed. My dealer used to give me a free 4-5 grams of shake everytime he picked up a qp or so and we'd mix that with bud and roll joint. Or its good to smoke hash joints with if you dont like mixing in tobacco

edit: Just saying shake is worth really little money and if he tried to sell that to you as "dro" you got ripped