Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gram a day and drug tests.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Coloradofish, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Hey new to this forum couldn’t find anyone I know that would know this. I’m 6’5” and about 235lbs have been dabbing a gram a day for the last 4 months or so recently found a job that requires a pre employment drug screen. What’s a reasonable timeframe that I can expect it to be out of my system considering I’ve been using pretty consistently?

2. It really depends on the person. The leaner you are, the faster it will clear. Burning fat will help greatly considering THC is stored in fat. A gram of wax a day is quite a habit though. I'd say at least a month but who knows. You could always buy those home THC drug tests to see where you're at.

Also you can check out synthetic urine if you have to. Number One is the brand I've always used and it's always worked. Even with the high tech drug testing labs.

3. My rough estimate is 45 days.

I’m 6’0. 175 and super lean, workout everyday (high intensity), eat super clean and also do intermittent fasting and it takes me 3 weeks to get to where I can do a proper dilution. You are a larger dude and you smoke about the same. Going to take some time brother.

4. Thank you, yeah I’m not to lean since I stopped working out daily looks like it will take me a little while but also a good excuse to get back into powerlifting and sprinting.

5. Thanks man didn’t think about drug testing myself to see where I’m at that’s a good idea
    hank