Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Graffix Bongs??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BagODuff, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Anyone remember Graffix? I had a few over the years, cant seem to find any nowadays.
    If you got one, post a pic. If you had one, tell a story lol...
    Snow bongs ftw.

2. I have to get it out of storage just to take a pic? Nah...

3. a shop near me sells graffix GonG tube for like 130 w/ diffy. and i have an older sm acrylic thats graffix that i busted out the other day. i love smal bongs u and just bust out a piece of tubing and make it a 4fter in no time.

4. the headshop that i work at used to sell like only graffix. now we only have a few graffix things like a couple ashtrays and some interchangers.

5. wow i need some help with understanding the slang / lingo of these forums. i have been smoking since october and havent stoped since so its not like im new or old at smoking . but is there a website or can anyone make a list and make some definitions cuase i have never heard anyone use these terms before.

if you could PM me some of the more coomplicated words. it would be appreciated or just point me somewhere . im sorry if im kinda dumb not knowing the words you use. :/

6. i have a small purple acrylic graffix right now; it kicks ass, great for conserving weed while still getting a smooth hit

7. I have had several Graffix pieces over the years. I think the business changed ownership, thats why you never hear about them any more.