Graduation ceremony while high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by casualman, Dec 14, 2013.

1. So I have only been smoking for about half a year and I only smoke once or twice a week plus before this story I had about a two week break. I also live with my parents who don't know I smoke.

So a few days ago I got home form work and decided I would smoke a bong of some really dank shit I had. So I do my usual routine of smoking outside then having a shower. So thats what I do. When I got out of the shower I was felling pretty damn high and my dad tells me that I have to go to my graduation ceremony. I had totally forgot about it. So I get my uniform in order and start getting a bit paranoid about getting caught. The school I go to is a posh Christian school.

I drive to the school and all my class mates are there except all but one of my friends. She comes up and greats me and straight up says "why are your eyes so glazey". She knows I smoke and doest care so I was worried about other people finding out.

The rest of the night went pretty well I got an award which I didn't expect. I looked at the photos from that night and I'm only squinting slightly so you can't tell I'm high. But damn that's something I'll never forget.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense I'm pretty high and this is taking a while.

2. I wish I was high for mine, we had to be out in the summer heat for so long. I hated it too, when everyone was getting their name announced to pick up their diploma everyone would cheer and stuff but when it was my turn the whole place went silent.

3. That sucks. I was lucky mine was inside and there was free food afterwards.

4. I just picked up my diploma and couldn't find my family anywhere to ride home so I just walked home by myself in the heat. 

5. I think I did the oposite of that... I drove to my mates house and hotboxed my car plus it was cold.

6. I wish I could of had friends to hang out with like everyone else did. Oh well I was just a nobody and always will be. 

7. What's stopping you from finding some?

8. #8 Ongyo-Ki, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    I'm extremely introverted and antisocial, there is absolutely nowhere to meet people or do anything where I live unless you have a car which I don't own. Even then you would still need a few friends in the first place to introduce you to new people and stuff or go to public places without being by yourself like a weirdo. Also I've never really met many people that actually wanted to hang out with me, not even in school. 

People just ignore me anyway since I'm always that guy just sitting in the corner and not saying anything. 

9. You'll find some friends eventually, someone with the same interests. I am antisocial but I don't find it difficult to talk to people about things I'm passionate about.
    My friendships are based around weed or cars.

10. I remember my grade 8 graduation, I got my diploma and left, like literally. Fuck a dinner/dance party.There were nugs to be smoked, and fish to be caught. Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Take walks in the evergreen park under the moon, there you shall meet your friend.