Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gpen and dried herb?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SCboy333, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm looking into getting a small portable vape and I was wondering if anybody had a Gpen and if they liked it or not, also how well does it work with dried herb. Thanks!

2. Bump. I too would like to know, I know my friend tried one and smoked bud after some wax and it worked fine. Idk if it burned it or anything though. I would suggest just getting an no2 or something similar though, if no one else has tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I just got an Atmos Raw vaporizer off ebay for 35$ Its authentic and works great. not that tru to actually vaporizing but i still could use it at the movies. works for weed and wax and is too great for kief! so glad i got it...wouldnt pay more then 50 for it doe

4. I want to buy a G-pen but haven't seen many reviews. I know there is a special chamber you can buy for dried herbs and they also sell pen kits just for dried herb or for oil.

5. G pens are fuckin sweet man but you can't put flower in there without a certain part