Government.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Ok as long as their are human beings we will make mistakes, but we are all alike.

everywhere you go people are the same, nice people, assholes, slobs, etc

People want to live their life have a family, hang out with friends get wasted and have a good time all around the world. who decides that a small percentage of people who dont no you (but representing you) can say what is legal and illegal? foreign policies with other countries and more bs. so if my government dont like yours i can fight for an unjust cause? i do not believe in governments but i do belive in a free society.

also i think police need to be terminated, every day we are becoming a police state, with brutality, unjust system and people going to jail for stupid and unjust causes. we need a revolution. i think that if there was no government and a free world trade the earth would be a better place. this is of course my opinion. im not sure if it would work because some people are evil and some are good.

so what im asking is do you think the world would work without any governments and any police/military? because if there was none anywhere we would have nothing to fear.

discuss please id love to hear some opinions

2. I think its impossible at this point to rid of government in its entirety, with so many people and technology getting more and more advanced. but who knows, thats a big step in the right direction compared to what we got now.